Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Games, from AAA to Indie to H, are pretty grindy.

Why, oh why, would you download something you don't enjoy?

Sandbox games generally have some element of grind. If that's not something you like, avoid sandbox games.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

McLux

Feb 21, 2018
Hi,

Impossible to play. At the beginning I can click a bit on the bed and the PC, but only for "2 days" after that the game seeems freezed. And there is no way to go out of the room?

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Had hopes for this one, but have given up.
A true grind for very poor reward, and way too random.
Deleted and will not be going back.

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
Games, from AAA to Indie to H, are pretty grindy.

Why, oh why, would you download something you don't enjoy?

Sandbox games generally have some element of grind. If that's not something you like, avoid sandbox games.
all renpy game's are sandbox, even milfy city, and the likes, even if they arn't ren'py, just like this,

having todo the stat's grind is just bad design to a rubbish story, you would'nt by doom and be expected to walk along a straight corridor for 2 hours doing nothing

the only thing that make's this game worth it, is buying a scuba suit, and doing the scuba lession's and then you get a blower from the massage girl, then learn how to play poker, just so you can stand without being a man and showing all the girls your horse cock

learning to play poker to always lose is pointless

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
you would'nt by doom and be expected to walk along a straight corridor for 2 hours doing nothing
No, but Doom isn't a sandbox game.

I would expect to do stat grind in Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Witcher, MMO's ad most survival games.

The most famous sandbox game was Star Wars Galaxies and that was grindy as hell.

all renpy game's are sandbox,
Considering sandbox means you can do anything you want and go anywhere you please that's blatantly false. Most Ren'py games are pretty linear.

Reactions: Canto Forte

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
No, but Doom isn't a sandbox game.

I would expect to do stat grind in Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Witcher, MMO's ad most survival games.

The most famous sandbox game was Star Wars Galaxies and that was grindy as hell.

Considering sandbox means you can do anything you want and go anywhere you please that's blatantly false. Most Ren'py games are pretty linear.
being able to do what you like is open world
linear is a true visual novel with a fixed forced path with hardly any choices to make
sandbox is a linear open world

McLux

Feb 21, 2018
Finally it works better.
I had problems on with the 5 buttons on the right top and of course, I couldn't move on the boat.
It seems that I have to play in a window and not full-screen and reduce this window enough. So I have a question. What is the best display mode for this game?

Edit: I specify that I play on a laptop plugged on a 24' screen (maybe problems comes from that)

Last edited:

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
So is this game all about female domination of males or can MC dominate females at some point?
you get a love potion to make woman have sex with you if you go scuba diving and find some algae, which is normally first thing in the morning, and take it to the massage girl, or sucks your cock, to mix your juice with the algae to make the sex potion, then i have'nt gotton to use it on anyone if you actually can

you can learn to hypnotize too, but you can't get anywhere when liana is sleep walking, beside's getting her tit's out when you say you are her inner self

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
There are two games similar to this, (Cure My Addiction / Water World) which happen in a boat that were also very complicated to play but the Dev of these games decided to include some kind of guide and the games become spectacular and the same could be done with this one

it's a pity that Dev does not see this

Grindobar

Aug 2, 2017
you can learn to hypnotize too, but you can't get anywhere when liana is sleep walking, beside's getting her tit's out when you say you are her inner self
That's fake news.
You can actually go much further if you decrypted her diary.

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes