PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
16. Sept. 2020 at 17:59

This version of Leisure yacht fixes other bugs, especially in Michael’s room on his computer.
Other music has been added .
And also the presence of characters in several places was corrected.
The bug of "missed" clicks has been fixed, unfortunately this caused the loss of the old saves.
Does anyone have this version that can be uploaded here? And does this fix the freezing/crashing problems?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The staff have no interest to update it to the last version !!!

1.04.2 Patreon
This is the last version, link from another side.

Last edited:

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
The staff have no interest to update it to the last version !!!

1.04.2 Patreon
This is the last version, link from another side.

Does this version crash as often, or have other game breaking bugs in it, that v1.0.1 had?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Does this version crash as often, or have other game breaking bugs in it, that v1.0.1 had?
I started Yesterday from beginning at the moment I can`t say anything about it because I am not far enough.

When I remember my last play version ??? it have had many bugs and aso I think the cheat was gamebreaking things so I try now to play without cheating.

I can say more when I play more or finish the game.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Get this bug after a time when I try to load my save:

Oops! An unexpected error has occurred.

Uncaught Range Error: Failed to execute ´start´on
ÁudioBufferSourceNode´: The offset provided ...

So aso this version is buged and when you can`t use your save (statement from somebody on steam that this problem have something to do with your save, this bug is at least since 31.10.2020 so it say a lot that this bug is aso in the last version from 01.02.2021) it makes not normal sense to play this game because you have a lot of grinding and so on.

On his side he marked the Game as completed. A buged version as completed. Argh

You can see this is the Patreon version and the last version. You can buy it for 14,99$ (a buged Version):

Last edited:
Reactions: fugazi666

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Get this bug after a time when I try to load my save:

Oops! An unexpected error has occurred.

Uncaught Range Error: Failed to execute ´start´on
ÁudioBufferSourceNode´: The offset provided ...
After searching on Steam, I found a work around to fix save files. Apparently when save files break it's because the audio value is saved as a negative number (which is an illegal value).

To fix save files:
1) Edit the save file in Notepad or Notepad++
2) Find the audio string that has negative value and change it to a small positive value. (there might be more than 1)
3) Save the file.

This should fix the save.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
After searching on Steam, I found a work around to fix save files. Apparently when save files break it's because the audio value is saved as a negative number (which is an illegal value).

To fix save files:
1) Edit the save file in Notepad or Notepad++
2) Find the audio string that has negative value and change it to a small positive value. (there might be more than 1)
3) Save the file.

This should fix the save.
Thanks for the answer.

I delete the complete game and it shows more the difference between a good game producer and a bad game producer if you have a bug free game or not.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Is there anyway to get the scenes with the minotaur to actually show. All I see when I go to the maze is the island map. It's like the island map is super-imposed over the maze scenes.

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes