pete146

Jul 25, 2019
so - 0.1.2 is utter dog shit. The worst release so far!

all of the crew go off the boat, leaving only Camelia and Ruby. You can enter all of the rooms, but there is nothing to do in them at any time of the week.
The only rooms to focus on are The Gym, Camelia's bedroom, and Ruby's bedroom. You don't even have access to the pool, your PC etc.

If you go to Ruby's room, she will angry with you and you will automatically return to your room. There are 3 different conversations here in a loop each time you enter her room. If you enter late at night, you can watch her sleep and look at her PC - but it only tells you she's studying hard.

If you go to the gym, you are automatically in an argument with Camelia. You cannot exit this, you cannot move time forward, you cannot go to the map. Just keep clicking and you'll end up back in your room. If you enter the Gym late at night, it is locked. Go To camellia's room for another argument but nothing really happens.

After you have done the above MANY times (I don't know how many, but more than 10) you can sabotage Ruby's PC late at night. The next morning, she lets you fix it and you become friends. I had to do this twice as it didn't work.

Then go to the gym at sunrise. It is empty and you need to sabotage all of the equipment. This took me several attempts so SAVE your game! It eventually worked by clicking on the weight machine on the left.

Then keep going to the gym until Camelia is on the running machine. She will fall off. You need to do this 3 times - then you decide that you ned to think of something else as she keeps on training.

That's as far as I've got.

It's a bigger grind than any other release - I had to click on every single room, at every single time of day to figure this out, and now I'm totally bored.

If the next release isn't a huge improvement I shall quit this - it's not even a game any more!

Good luck!

pete146

Jul 25, 2019
So then - go to Camellia's room during the day and tamper with her clothes.
Return to the gym and her tits will pop out while exercising.
Move on time and go to gym again - her trousers will split
Keep going back to the gym and she will ask you to help her.
You then become her trainer and get the achievement.

Thats it - the whole release completed :(

Reactions: Otyi

Vittor1982

Aug 3, 2019
I make the query: I went from 0.0.8 to 0.1.1. Is there a problem to realize the objectives of intermediate versions? I can't "talk to everyone," "drink game" or talk to Ruby anywhere other than the pool when you fall on it. I need to know if it's a mistake or I do something wrong. The last objectives are already achieved!

Vittor1982

Aug 3, 2019
Hago la consulta: pasé de 0.0.8 a 0.1.1. ¿Hay algún problema para alcanzar los objetivos de las versiones intermedias? No puedo "hablar con todos", "juego de bebidas" o hablar con Ruby en cualquier lugar que no sea la piscina cuando caes en ella. Necesito saber si es un error o si hago algo mal. ¡Ya se alcanzaron los últimos objetivos!

Zed_323323

May 7, 2017
I've encountered a bug in the current version on Camelia's questline:

Having read through earlier posts, it seems the key to beating her in a fight is to get beaten by her on Friday Night, then return to the gym immediately after, where you can find her boxing gloves that you then mess with. When I return to the gym immediately after getting beaten by her, the screen is just black. The menu icons along the top are present, but the screen is black, with no buttons to press for interaction.

I can't skip time and try going back later, as skipping time moves to the next day.

My 'Fitness' stat is around 205 when I try this, if that helps.

I'm assuming this is a bug, but if there's some quest that needs completing before this one to prevent the black screen in the gym, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Reactions: dublux

Vsevolod17

Oct 30, 2017
For the 'study for Allison' you just need to study 'Theoretical Physics' a couple of times, then talk to her on the First Bridge.

The 'Look but don't touch is started by Caddy while she's drinking. She says something like 'I'll show you something...'. Then catch her and Maise in the gym on Saturday Late night.

The 'Attention to Heights' is done with Camelia (or was it Maise ?) when she's sitting on the railing at night. DON'T sit next to her, you'll die. Just say it's too dangerous. Might have to do it more than once, I'm not sure.
You need minimum 100 strength to be able to sit next to Macie. Then, to sit again with her there next time you need minimum 110.

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Hi, could'nt we rank the search's results from the newest to the oldest? I admit that it is very boring otherwise ...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev explained that few repetitions are not grindy and in his game ... MC gets down right off the bat ;)!

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes