Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
Noticed only now that the dev gave up on responding to this thread back in May; guess he was tired of all the complaints. ;)
So how is this game these last few releases? I tried it a few times up until 0.0.9 or so but it still had too many game-breaking bugs. Is it more stable by now?

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Said it once and will say it again, needs a walkthrough, even if its only to clarify the events and what the best sequence is to go about activating them or how relevant certain actions are to the current update at the time.

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
the description has the MC being called Michael, is that the default and you can rename him or is he not nameable at all?

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
I've tried playing this game and honestly I just dont get it. It seems either be a supppppppppppppppppppppppper grind game or a bug to hell game. One example come to my mind, diving. I took diving lesson up to capped, I have a diving suit, my swimming skil are higher than 150, yet I can't go deep dive for the plant for the massage quest. Also event only coming up at a specific time of the day in a week is a REAL turn-off especially without auto-save.

This is not a game, it's a grind fest and it's badly done too. Ratio sex/grinding shouldnt be 1/1000, it's not fun that way.

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

Juani97

May 3, 2017
Hi guys, i'm playing on v 1.4. im a patreon but i can't complete the "play with liana and her friends" quest... every time i go to her room to try to take the second dildo mc says that it is too dangerous, "better go back to my room".
Plus when i try playing games with liana there is no option to use dildos.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
this is the game I always confuse with the other boat game, but forgot one was renpy and other was not

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes