"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
377785_f95Header.jpg

Overview:
What is Lemon?
Lemon is a free service that provides people with a community driven and ever-expanding library of Visual Novels. Think Netflix with Waifus! The primary design of Lemon is to be very discreet and mobile friendly; however, it will also be available in browsers if you don’t have an Android device or want to use your computer. Since discretion is important to us, Lemon will never send any notifications to your phone! We’d hate for someone to get a “Check out the new lewds in this latest patch!” notification while their mum is flipping through their phone’s photo gallery!

Thread Updated: 2019-08-05
Release Date: 2018-08-05
Developer: Sinful Sloth - -
Censored: No
Version: v0.28
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instalation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

377791_JustATap.png 377792_GemmaAuroraScreenshot.png 377793_GalleryScreenshot.png 377794_AuroraSoloBranded.png

Last edited:

Experimantal

Feb 2, 2018
Hmm, unless I am reading it wrong, isn't this more of an App portal (with some initial stuff in the DB) rather than a game per se?
I feel more like the game is made to feel like an app, looking at the pictures, the top of the game seem to mimic a phone top part etc. But I can be wrong too!

Sandra963

Jun 9, 2017
Hmm, unless I am reading it wrong, isn't this more of an App portal (with some initial stuff in the DB) rather than a game per se?
This is supposed to be an app but you can play it on your browser. From what I understood, in the future it will be like a fanfiction app where multiple people can write their stories. They will give each developer that wants that an account but can't tell you exactly how it will work. It is inot a game(at least from what I read) since you don't have choices. It is better to describe it as a vn with short dialogue and brief description since the idea is to read it on your phone too.
They only have one story now, and it is about a neko and her friend(redhead in the images) that go to university and they both have a crush on their teacher who teaches erotic literature. It has a couple of scenes already and it is more of an erotic comedy.

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
Cannot connect to destination host
Thats the only i get when try to start.
Why the damn fuck this liddle game want to connect to a server?
That i never had bevor on a unity game when it not was a online game like battlestar galactica what a server based game is!
BTW the scales are a joke on my screen i use 3840 x 2160 resulution so u can think how liddle all is on my screen from that damn handy scales. -.-
The CPU core and GPU uses horror to!
And yes on that screen only the game is running 62% CPU use and 48 % GPU! -.-
After closing the game CPU use goes back on normal 1-3% and the same with GPU use goes back to 0%.
Thats big joke this liddle game use that massive system load.
BTW when i play Mass Effect Andromeda on 3840 x 2160 i not got this heavy load on Ultra graphics setting.
Screenshot:

Last edited: