Unity - Completed - Leona and Maam [Final] [Osawariman]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Imponderabilia

a bit lacking in content but what's in here is really good and something i've never seen done before, there's a really unique feature where you can get a gem that acts as a camera and insert them into the girls, the artwork is very nice and well crafted, animation and sound are quality too.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

mrttao

not a game, a single standalone sex scene
    slow. grindy. boring. cucked. and annoyingly violent.

identical looking demons whose names are A,B,C,D,E,etc run a train on 2 girls who are held in one static pose. they can play with boobs, punch them, or fuck them. but you can't just get straight to the fucking... no, you first need to slowly masturbate them for a while before it lets you get to the next step.

also must install a bunch of mods to even make it playable. like a translation mod and a decensor mod.
    overall a waste of your time.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

raz100raz100

great game with a kink you can hardly find. POV from the vagina. Also the characters look really good. Really good graphics. Only bad side is not enough position and things you can do with the girls. It's a short game but still really well done.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Cloud73

[Review of Final version on 9/18/2022]

Basically a really, really small Flash game, but in Unity.

The pose you see is the pose you get. There's two endings, but only the one where you lose at the end has sexy times. There's a neat camera/bead toy idea, but it's under utilized. At least the male character ejaculates.

Really, it's fine, but there's just not much here. Good for a quickie.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

AnOldMan

Considering what this game is going for, it is successful in achieving it. Short small sex-sim type game exploring the kink of pov vaginal insertion (that is, being the inserted). Art is good, at least after the decensor, writing is... I'm not sure, I use auto-translator. Sound design is all right, though I didn't listen to voice acting. the excape mini-game is for some reason annoying on my notebook (noticeable delay before pressing lmb and the cursor stopping), which gladly can be solved by just spamming the button since you don't get punished for missing. But even if you can't get this "ending", the unlock is available in the settings.
    The only thing one could wish for in this game is more content, like anal and stuff. I think it can potentially be achieved with mods?
  6. 3.00 star(s)

lTTMl

The artwork is really, really well done, can't wait to see others works done by the same artist, but the only thing that bothers me is that every time it's done with an insanely talented designer, he has to draw about rape... Damn, I love Japan but sometimes I hate it at the same time. Fuck the world. :ROFLMAO:
  7. 3.00 star(s)

magrao121

Nice animation and artwork, this dev has a bright future ahead if he continue on this way.
    About the game there's nothing to say.. Its just what the preview shows... touch, rub, punch, insert and that's it.
    what catch my attention was the animation and the artwork and voice soo i'll give it a 3 star.