VN - Ren'Py - Lesbian Dating Simulator [v0.01] [OnlyGoodGames]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Yngling

Review 0.01:

Like the description says, you play as a young virgin who believes is a lesbian.

She choses to start dating using a dating app.

The app itself is not implemented graphically, it's just a menu where can (theoretically) choose which woman you want to go on a date with. It's a pity that the app isn't graphically implemented, this way it feels lazy.

The other problem is that only two women are in some way implemented at this moment (the MILF with the red jacket and the brunette with the white top, in the banner the first two from the left).

With both you can go on one or more dates, but also these are not fantastically implemented. For example, I am doubting whether it is "one or more dates" because they are just presented one after another. No scenes of the MC home alone reflecting on the date, no travelling to the date, no build-up whatsoever. It feels very rushed. What I did like however is how you can try to make the supposedly dominant MILF act like a sub or just reject her altogether. At least the player is not forced in to something they don't like. Honestly it feels rather wholesome, which I think is a pretty big plus.

The content at the moment consists of half a sex scene with the MILF and some date dialogue with the brunette.. Which is pretty limited. Supposedly there is a bit more behind the patreon paywall. But I assume that, even with patreon, content is pretty limited and what's there is feels rushed. Which is not surprising given how many games this dev has in development. As such, this will probably get abandoned and honestly that does feel like a pity.

Visually the game is as in the previews. Not bad but also not fantastic. At least the potential love interests are quite varied.

Verdict:
    Against my better judgement, which says 1 star because it's probably not going anywhere, I add a star because I liked the possibility to influence the direction with the MILF (sub, dom or reject) and because I like the brunette so far. Too bad it will probably end up being abandoned...
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Nikephouros

I tried it and honestly I'm not impressed, out of 10 choices only two are available and I use available in the loosest sense of the word. After reading some rather cringy and uninteresting dialouge with like 6 dialougue choces that don't mean anything you smash into a pay wall. Yeah, a game that was just posted with literally no content to get hooked on is asking for patreon subcribers. I hate to say it but this is blatent cash grab, and not even a good one.