Seeking Lesbian games with a female protagonist

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
Why not simple use "lesbian" for REAL lesbian games with female protagonist and straight games who has lesbian scenes can have a tag "lesbian content", "lesbian insinuation" or "threesome"
I'm all for a tag of what passes now of something like "mildest hint of the possibility of something that barely qualifies as the bare minimum of lesbian content" and yes I'd be ok with it being that long. If you're going to waste the tag with that, you can enter that long ass replacement

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I think the right tag should be "treesome" or "excuse to get two girls at the same time"
I guess if it is a male protag watching "lesbians" then maybe. (Forgive me if I missed the original point you were making.)

But what about a female protag who is attracted to both (or all) genders? The lesbian tag does not accurately portray a character (protag or NPC) that is not really a lesbian. Bisexual/pansexual women may be interested in wlw relationships but also be interested in relationships with male characters. Having a tag that did not shove all varieties of wlw relationships into the misleading "lesbian" tag would go a long way toward preventing misunderstanding of a game's content by those interested in exclusively lesbian content and not interested in male-female relationships.

Reactions: samz71

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
I guess if it is a male protag watching "lesbians" then maybe. (Forgive me if I missed the original point you were making.)

But what about a female protag who is attracted to both (or all) genders? The lesbian tag does not accurately portray a character (protag or NPC) that is not really a lesbian. Bisexual/pansexual women may be interested in wlw relationships but also be interested in relationships with male characters. Having a tag that did not shove all varieties of wlw relationships into the misleading "lesbian" tag would go a long way toward preventing misunderstanding of a game's content by those interested in exclusively lesbian content and not interested in male-female relationships.
I would just like the Lesbian tag to be used exclusively in games where it is a female protagonist interested exclusively in women, as are games with the gay tag, for example