Seeking Lesbian gangbang of a female protagonist

yagha22

Feb 1, 2021
Does any game out there have anything like this?

I know there's the occasional game with female MCs and lesbian routes, but what about content where she's getting fucked by a ton of girls?

Closest I've come so far to this has been Rignetta's Adventure (Which was really good), but the sex felt a bit limited by the sprites.

(Would also welcome any male MC games that heavily feature lesbian gangbangs/group sex!)

Cheers!

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Yuri University you will have some scenes with a fem protag and lots of girls. No guys in this game.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
'Nick Marlote Noir' having episode with evil nurses gangbang in Jess Nightmares case.

Reactions: SiuKim

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Does any game out there have anything like this?

I know there's the occasional game with female MCs and lesbian routes, but what about content where she's getting fucked by a ton of girls?

Closest I've come so far to this has been Rignetta's Adventure (Which was really good), but the sex felt a bit limited by the sprites.

(Would also welcome any male MC games that heavily feature lesbian gangbangs/group sex!)

Cheers!
just wondering if you found anymore. There's kind of a scene in The Headmaster but it's not really that eventful

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Dam'n... my game are not very vell organized (about 2k pics, mostly staight). But... there scenes like this:

b8128.jpg