Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Design

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
With the Lesbian tag on this site being completly useless i decided to make a list of all the games where you can play a female and do a lesbian run.
A lesbian run means you can go from start to finish without touching a dick and there also needs to be a big amount of lesbian content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This list is still a WIP so i encourage you to write missing games in the comments with a F95 link(or an official site if the game is not on here) and i will add them to the list.

Last edited:

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Lesbian i get, but i think if you stretch your meaning of that, i think (i know that not everyone would agree) futa games could also branch into this category, but only if there are no males. Maybe, just a suggestion

Reactions: rocsharr

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
thanks for making this thread, it really bothers me there's no 'lesbian mainstory' tag or something
i played Girl Life as a lesbian story (with two slip ups, but i'd assume most lesbians did have sex with a boy at some point in their early sexual career), and i know that's not how it's supposed to be played, but it was probably my favorite so far.
high life is showing great potential but doesn't have any les content atm, really looking forward to more there.

Reactions: Jaidev

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
Added:
Magic Heart

thanks for making this thread, it really bothers me there's no 'lesbian mainstory' tag or something
i played Girl Life as a lesbian story (with two slip ups, but i'd assume most lesbians did have sex with a boy at some point in their early sexual career), and i know that's not how it's supposed to be played, but it was probably my favorite so far.
high life is showing great potential but doesn't have any les content atm, really looking forward to more there.
Does this game contain enough girlxgirl action or is it more or less straight content?

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
I really appreciate this thread. I'm a sucker who hopelessly watches the "lesbian" tag despite how meaningless it is. I hope this thread can become a big resource so people don't need to wade through all the dicks only to very rarely find something with substantial enough girl-on-girl content.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
Degrees of Lewdity
Seems like it will let you play without even having sex at all (which means all dicks would be avoidable)
You can choose the gender of major NPCs, set random encounters to be 100% female and disable some fetishes such as tentacles and slimes.

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
A Wife and Mother is in 0.08, so there's no sex yet, but what's there is great so far, already worth playing imo
Santirosa seems to have a les path, but i didn't get to that yet
Added both. Sorry that it took so long

Degrees of Lewdity
Seems like it will let you play without even having sex at all (which means all dicks would be avoidable)
You can choose the gender of major NPCs, set random encounters to be 100% female and disable some fetishes such as tentacles and slimes.
Done

Also added Dating Life: Miley X Emily

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes