NatieFabrello

Nov 13, 2020
Hello guys

I'm searching for lesbian games recommandations :
- Adult themes.
- Serious/Strong story.
- Romance but not only.
- Incest is OK.
- Non lesbian / Bi-sexual content is OK but lesbianism has to be the main content of the game.
- Fantasy/Sci-fi are OK as soon as they are "believable", same for drama.

Most importantly, I need to feel that the MC is a girl :).

Many Thanks xx

Reactions: ShamanLab

NatieFabrello

Nov 13, 2020
Thank you for the recommandation.

Dog Days of Summer is Excellent. Didn't know that BlackWebGames had other games.

Is Mother Lovers Society about an incestious relation ?

xx

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
From what I played yes, the mom and daughter are together, from what it was leading into they may end up bringing more women into there bed, But at its core they love each other is what I gathered when I played it lol.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
I just remembered one more game. Jessica O Neal Hard News, granted its not a lesbian game cause the main girl has a boyfriend, however you can pretty much turn her lesbian and have her cheat on the boyfriend with a friend of hers just about everytime.

Reactions: NatieFabrello

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Does Jessica O Neal Hard News have a "serious" story ?
Yep it sure does although updates are slow for it, but worth it when they do. Don't want to spoil anything for it but its probably one of the best stories on this site, in my opinion of course lol.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Yep again lol, just make sure you choose the options with just Heather other wise it might bring you into a threesome with her husband in future updates.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I finished the first episode/film of my new visual novel "Mysterious Erotic Theater 3500".

This game is planned to be multi-protagonist about lesbians.

You may download the novel from my page on or .

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
There is Mistress vs. Slave. Story-driven, focused on politics and diplomacy, with slave-training elements. MC is a manipulative creep. Decent writing imo.

Ruin Me might also be worth a look, you can play as female and the love interest is female. Plus it's one of the better-written ero-games I've played.