VN Ren'Py Lesbian Turning [Demo] [2C2ZNovels]

Cockalorum

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
f95 banner.jpg

Overview:
In Lesbian Turning u take up the role of a young man facing the challenging task of wanting to fuck women,
inside and outside of his household, who more often than not turn out to be lesbians.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-08
Release Date: 2024-09-05
Developer: - - (inactive)
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Length: ~10min
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -

doorway2.jpg Pharmacy_desk6.jpg massagetable3.jpg

Last edited:

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Is this some weird collab game? All of the characters in the banner look like they were drawn by different folks.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
After lurking in this forum for a couple years I decided to make a visual novel myself expanding on a "genre" I didn't encounter in many games: having a male MC fuck lesbian (not bi) women.
That is a bit of a fetish for me too. Even better if they stay lesbian with just the male protagonist as a special exception. (which is probably not the intended direction of this game given the title)

Cockalorum

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
That is a bit of a fetish for me too. Even better if they stay lesbian with just the male protagonist as a special exception. (which is probably not the intended direction of this game given the title)
it is the intended direction xD focus of the title and description was that they START of lesbian and not bi, i dont intend to fully erase the lesbian part but turn them "MC-sexuall" too. i forgot how the concept in Baldurs gate 3 is called where all companions are into the mc no matter their initial sexuality but thats the end goal that has to be achieved during the game. maybe i could have worded it more clear...

Reactions: Bob Jared