Seeking Lesbian/Woman/Couple Corrupting/Force an innocent Girl into a Sextoy

Hallowicked

Jun 21, 2022
Dont get confused by the Title. I tried to be as generally AND specific as possible ;)

Iam searching for a Game that fits into this Category and it isnt necessary that these are the MC but it should be a big part of the Story.
For Example iam a huge Fan of Fashion Business's Victoria or the Game Estate Dominate.

Do you guys have some recommendations?

Hallowicked

Jun 21, 2022
Okay fuck i should have been more specific about the Style, i like 3dcg Game with most of realism

But Thanks to you and i will definitely have a look at Autumn Boulevard,No Escape and Lost in Laminate ;)

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Ruin Me. Lovecraftian game thats text based and the art is not as good as some, but the writing is stellar and already has endings. You can be any gender, but can also be female and hermaphrodite.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hallowicked

Jun 21, 2022
Ruin Me. Lovecraftian game thats text based and the art is not as good as some, but the writing is stellar and already has endings. You can be any gender, but can also be female and hermaphrodite.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Spoiler sounds pretty hot :coffee:

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
The Spoiler sounds pretty hot :coffee:
That's premise of it and while you are doing that, they is a Lovecrafting mystery going on in the victorian town used as a backdrop. The art and thats its text based force the game to not be as talked about as it should be.

Reactions: Hallowicked

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
You know that incest is not forbidden here ? you can say Daughter, Mother, Sister and Niece
We are not on patreon , you can fucking swear, talk about incest, bestiality, rape, anything you want...
Yes, I'm aware. It was just a practical issue more than a censorship one. That's why I've used capital letters.

Reactions: Nayko93