Collection Video Lesdias-NSFW Collection [2021-02-16] [Lesdias]

fustei666

Jun 29, 2019
I will be dumping my Lesdias collection on sankaku soon. I'm limited to 20 uploads per day so it will take a while to upload all the stuff I have. Check periodically to see what stuff is there and maybe help with the tags. Mind you it's not everything. Just the good stuff imo.
Spice and everything nice.
DM if you want sir !!!
I want your stuff :)

hieiyyh

Jul 17, 2019
I will be dumping my Lesdias collection on sankaku soon. I'm limited to 20 uploads per day so it will take a while to upload all the stuff I have. Check periodically to see what stuff is there and maybe help with the tags. Mind you it's not everything. Just the good stuff imo.
can't you upload to a file server like proton drive? (it seems that now it needs tor/brave to access the site for some reason )
files there that i have never got deleted, the problem is the 1GB limit per account, some spicy artists use it and i've never seen the files get deleted.

Jun 27, 2021
can't you upload to a file server like proton drive? (it seems that now it needs tor/brave to access the site for some reason )
files there that i have never got deleted, the problem is the 1GB limit per account, some spicy artists use it and i've never seen the files get deleted.
sankaku is public and doesn't delete stuff; everyone can access and everyone should contribute until there is a better place
plus jannies here don't like when we share links to dwarf stuff
also I got about 3 gigs, would be annoying to deal with
We don't have public access to most of Drills' Sarah stuff in HD because people kept it in private spaces and now it's seemingly lost

Either way: I've reached my current upload cap, will resume later. Use no_watermark tag and you'll find the stuff.

Jun 27, 2021
second batch has been uploaded.
I thought it was a daily upload limit. Turns out it's not. Takes a long time to get back your uploads unless you spend hours mindlessly editing tags and stuff.
as usual, filter with no_watermark

SunshadeAlpha

Oct 10, 2018
What's your username on there? Easier for me to find the uploads. I bookmarked a few users already who frequently upload original files.
Judging by the timing of their posts with those on Sankaku, im guessing they are "ThrowAwayLawd" since that user has 37 posts, all of which are under Lesdias and no_watermark.

Reactions: RavenOfOld

hieiyyh

Jul 17, 2019
What's your username on there? Easier for me to find the uploads. I bookmarked a few users already who frequently upload original files.
i guess you can just set the tags to "no_watermark" like he said and add "Lesdias"? simple as that, there's no more posts other than those that he posted.