Less boring female focused scenes

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
When it comes to sex scenes with female pleasuring a male such as blowjobs and just regular sex, what makes the scene sexy is the aspect of cumming and such. While when it comes to oral sex scenes on female it is always a bit plain as the females don't really cum the same. So what roundabouts can be made to make scenes more sexy, I know there is squirting (which is always nice) but some are not that big of a fan. So should dev still add cumming for females during cuni and regular sex or would it be weird for some or unrealistic. (personnaly I would wanna see that, if some played treasure of nadia, they had similar effects).

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
When it comes to sex scenes with female pleasuring a male such as blowjobs and just regular sex, what makes the scene sexy is the aspect of cumming and such.
Is this what most people find sexy? I've seen way too many amateur videos where the video stops before the guy cums, either because the video is trimmed or because they didn't record for that long, and I didn't felt like it make it less sexy.

Most people here self-insert while playing this games, and they play this games because they want to feel good and don't care about making others feel good. I also don't think most people find squirting as something good either. As a dev, the more I try to think about how to make it feel less plain, the more I get to the conclusion that I should just not do them.

Reactions: anne O'nymous

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
What you're describing is one of many reasons why some people like Futanari stuff.
Men can relate much better to a penile orgasm than to a vaginal one for obvious reasons.
Squirting falls into the same category, as it kinda resembles the male ejaculation.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
No indication of female completion is almost as bad as no male completion.

Squirting is great but that's probably in part due to it being rare. That convulsion animation that's common in games made with Illusion (not sure what programs) still hasn't gotten old IMO. In fact I practically expect it.

Dec 20, 2022
As a (mostly) straight guy, seeing the womans' face while she gets oral really gets me going. For orgasm, their legs shaking is good, or them squeezing my head between their thighs before climax. I also have a beard, so when I pull away and realize how wet my beard is is fun. You could have a wet spot on the bed, but I wouldn't do that for every woman as that's like, super unrealistic (not all women leak quite that much). Grool is hot though. The other thing I enjoy is when I'm eating a woman out and although she doesn't orgasm, she begs me to penetrate her. That's also quite hot.

Honestly, I'd say mix in different things for different women. -shrug-

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
One thing I don't see a lot is woman having different reactions when cumming. I've been with women who barely make a sound when cumming, while other women I think are gonna kill me via muscle contractions. I guess I'd jsut like more variety than "Melt brain, squirt".

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
light of my life had good simple twitching animation when the big sister cums. that seemed to work well.