Seeking Lesser known corruption/rape VN or game?

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
Hey there. I know it's been asked a lot, but well I've kinda played all the examples I've seen.
Title says it all. I think I've played almost all of them so I need to look out for the few I might've missed.
The last one I tried was the game Take Over which I hadn't heard about before and it was really great. A lot like Lab Rats except with Daz graphics.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Have you tried the tag search? Multiple tags can be used; separate with a comma (corruption, rape, male protagonist, 3dcg, etc.)

Reactions: QQBangBang and DrSF

DrSF

Oct 21, 2017
Have you tried the tag search? Multiple tags can be used; separate with a comma (corruption, rape, male protagonist, 3dcg, etc.)
thank you for sharing this knowledge I didn't know you can do that until now

Reactions: Papa Ernie

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
Thanks for the reply! Is there a way to search for completed games as well?(alongside the tags)
This genre is rather popular and I'm looking for games with enough content(not necessarily completed) and honestly, like 80% of the games have less than an hour worth of gameplay and that's why I decided to ask here.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Thanks for the reply! Is there a way to search for completed games as well?(alongside the tags)
This genre is rather popular and I'm looking for games with enough content(not necessarily completed) and honestly, like 80% of the games have less than an hour worth of gameplay and that's why I decided to ask here.
Once a list of search results is given, it's easy to discern the completed games because they'll have the [COMPLETED] prefix in the title. Also, look for games that have a high version number (>0.5) to avoid the games with little content.

Good luck with your search.

Reactions: QQBangBang

Mr Thick

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
It seems you should give my game a try. It has some of the things you're looking for. Give it a try:

Reactions: QQBangBang

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
It seems you should give my game a try. It has some of the things you're looking for. Give it a try:
I'm checking it out right now ;)
____
I do remember a game in which the heroines were the mother, older sister and little sister. Based on what I remember, can someone tell me its name please?
Ren'py, the renders had a huge improvement after a certain point in game, it also had two characters(a mother and daughter) with the mother being an artist and interested in waterworks!