VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Lesson from Neighbor SM [v2.0] [Sinccubus]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Spinxas

Renders and animations are good/great, but that's all the positives I can say for this slideshow(?). This is definitely not a game as there is no choices to make, plus there is no story that makes sense as writing or translation is awful and the plot is even worse. Just skip all the text to enjoy some scenes, but do not expect anything else.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

genfetish

This isn't much of a game, as the games involves no choices or branching. Additionally, the writing (translation?) is very poor, with very difficult to parse phrases and often makes very little sense as someone who speaks fluent English.

In addition to the above issues, the story itself isn't very believable, as the characters jump into the intended situations without much of a second though, with the wife fucking the neighbor without even showing any sense of dissatisfaction with her husband.

In short, you should expect to skip all the text, and just watch the scenes, as the story isn't really worth the time. You'll need a full playthrough before being able to view the wife's perspective.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

phwolf

I do like the wife's design, and it has a lot of animations.
    Definitely not a well scripted story but it gets there in "English" at least.

Truly enjoy the female models, looking forward to the Boss's scenes :]
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Prankeh

Female model looks nice, animations are pretty good but they need to get themselves a writer or something. Ive seen MTLs that make more sense than this game. Id suggest you to quickly skim thru it, that is if you're desperate.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Mediterraneon

Excellent and bold content. Appload the creator for completing this unique project combining multiple fetishes. This is one of the only 4 games I see combining netorare, prostitution, female protagonist. Female protagonist games need to get more love and this one is one of the few good complete examples.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

mtl poet

This got be one of the most uninteresting and flat ntr games I've ever touched. But, if you are solely interested in the visuals and don't give a crap about everything else it's a competent product I guess? 2/5
  7. 1.00 star(s)

desmosome

[v2.0]

Horrible grammar. The dev doesn't have enough grasp of the language to write meaningful dialogues. There is at least some effort at doing the mystery NTR build up, but the Engrish just kills it.

If you thought at least you could fap to some BBC NTR tropes, well, let me tell you. The writing during the scene has nothing to do with the visuals. You might be thinking it's the occasional minor gaffes, but it's much worse. It will describe the wife getting fingered on their bed, but the animation that is playing is them on the beach having actual sex. Basically every scene is describing one thing, but the video that is playing is literally just random scenes that have nothing to do with it.

Literally unplayable.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Hjyfh

Well just like the other two games I have played from Sinccubus (Lesley Jeane and Crystal Skull, Queen of Spade) this game has very little content. But it is by far the best out of the 3. This one actually has watchable sex scenes in all Routes unlike the blurry mess in the other two games. If you are looking for an engaging story this is not the game the text is pointless. I enjoy Interracial and it has a couple of good animations the gallery worked with no problems for me and has a lower file size than Queen of Spade with pretty much the same amount of content. It's an alright game all things considered the graphics are not bad but all Male characters do look a bit weird. I would recommend skipping past the dialogue and watching the scenes in the Gallery.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

drujenzee

boring nothing to do, no choices as of now, not doing enough to hold your attention. in my opinion, downloading this is a waste of hard drive space. Hopefully this can be better when more content is added/