Back

Aug 3, 2017
I am not playing these games on my browser. I just could't how may I play these games on my computer because they are already downloaded. I can't find to adobe flash player on my computer not in my browser.
You can open your downloaded files after unpacking from within your browser to play; or, you can use the Adobe Standalone Flashplayer to play locally. An SA-Player is found in the OP under the Installation instructions, if needed.

Can't download the tools from nopy. Is anyone else having this problem?
No. I just checked after reading your comment and it works fine. The owner of Nopy.to is also a member of F95 and I haven't read any issues regarding the site in its respective thread on the forums here. Perhaps something with your browser or a plugin is blocking it? Try switching browsers momentarily to see if that will allow you to download.

I can't see the ending of games, it just open my browser with black screen. I used firefox, Chrome and Opera.
I haven't tried many of these games lately; though, I did play them back around when they were first released. I'm also running into these issues with the older games on this newer rig. *Shrugs* I suspect it's only with the older Flash-based games where they list different Endings in separate files. Typically, you can just load them individually, or just play them online at their respective site if they're free games. Let me know if you find a way to allow the game to fetch and load Ending files smoothy without you having to individually load them. ;]

zebze

Aug 13, 2017
May I suggest you Phillygames?
I thought like you before :)
The best games for me is Jordan 500. Unfortunately, they just do not continue to re-make it. Eleanor series are the second best ones. There are some similar stories with some other games like the girl going bad, but it is far worse than Jordan 500 and Elenaor.

I could not find such games in Phillygames. But I am open to specific game suggestions.

Reactions: Sigge

qwert45

Jan 17, 2019
When I open games like cam girl confession by clicking the start.bat file it opens up 127.0.0.1:29595 on the browser and unable to connect shows up
Can someone help me and I would prefer it if you provide detailed instructions on how to deal with this
I have used cyber fox palemoon firefox chrome explorer still nothing

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The promo video for Eleanor 3 looks pretty nice. Also looking forward to LWT expansion. Hopefully they end up being playable/crackable/whatever. LWT 1 is my favorite from that team. The renders were nice in LWT 2 but it was too short for my taste. I liked Eleanor 1 and 2 better than LWT 2 mostly due to game design. I preferred the story in LWT 2.

Reactions: Sigge

Chaussettes

Apr 1, 2018
Can someone help new players understand everything ? Honestly, I'm probably not the brightest dude around but it kinda looks complicated. There's a lot, A LOT of things we can download, I don't know what to start with, where do I put things, what and where do I extract everything.

Just a few words, you don't need to write a book but a few things to put a general direction to follow would be much appreciated.

Thanks to anyone who answers my call for help, and have a good day.

D

Deleted member 1179172

just download with mega, extract the files in your download folder of pc and play the exe. enjoy

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
Most of the games need a flash player to run, like shockwave flash, some can be run in a browser.

If you need a flash player you can get it here, let me c/p from OP:

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Tools required for .swf and some S&G games can be found .
3- Click on "Information.txt" for information.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes