Fan Art Lesson of Passion / Living With Temptation

FooliganX

Jun 12, 2018
Long time lurker, almost first-time poster...

I am a big fan of Lisa and Tracy from the Living With Temptation series. Anyone had any luck with duplicating these characters?

Lisa:
nye_lisa.jpg

Tracy:
nye_tracy.jpg

I found a post on the Lesson of Passion blog from 2017 ...
YamYoda was able to find a way to recreate old DAZ Victoria 4 models (ELEANOR, TRACY, LISA and much more) using Victoria 6 model. So this mean that we’re able to use all your beloved characters in new games. So no problem with fitting clothes, setting right body parts positions for animations and dozens of other small issues that made working with V4 models so difficult.

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
I've long suspected that Tracy is a combination of and . Her hair is from bundle. I started looking at eyebrows and thought Natasha's were the closest making me think that this was her skin with something extra to make it more shiny.

I have no clue for Lisa.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
I've long suspected that Tracy is a combination of and . Her hair is from bundle. I started looking at eyebrows and thought Natasha's were the closest making me think that this was her skin with something extra to make it more shiny.

I have no clue for Lisa.
That’s an interesting theory. They always said that the characters were Victoria 4 and I took them at face value, but it looks like you could be onto something.

Pink_cat

Jul 7, 2021

I have no clue for Lisa.
its DEJAVU HAIR BY FABIANA IN RENDEROSITY........and shiny skin is WET MAPS for victoria 4
dont know which character though

Reactions: JiiEf and FooliganX