Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Lessons in Love Gallery Unlocker Mod [v0.12.0p1] [UnknxwnR]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

UnknxwnR

Nov 13, 2020
1608421069023.png

Overview:
The purpose of the mod is to unlock the gallery for the game Lessons in Love made by Selebus

Updated: 2021-01-02
Game/Creator: Selebus - - -
Modder: UnknxwnR F95
Mod Version: 0.1.2.0p1
Game Version: 0.12.0p1
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

To see the Replays start/load a game, click on the Girls Button in the bottom, afterwards choose Main Characters or Side Characters, pick the girl you want to see and you should be able to see all the replays.
If I should be missing a replay scene, please tell me and I will change it asap! =) (There are some characters who don't have a scene atm, but hopefully they will get some soon. :))

There is also a download to the Android port with the mod integrated, thanks to Ixalon for sharing it!

Download Android Port:

Download: - -

1608421144286.png 1608421177690.png

Last edited:

Joker-sama

Mar 30, 2019
Question, shouldn't be replays for it? i mean any animestions if there is for this version ofc.

UnknxwnR

Nov 13, 2020
Question, shouldn't be replays for it? i mean any animestions if there is for this version ofc.
What do you mean?
If you start a new game(or load a save), and click on Girls and afterwards on main Characters/Side characters and pick the girl you can see her replays. If people want I can make the replays in the startmenu.

Joker-sama

Mar 30, 2019
What do you mean?
If you start a new game(or load a save), and click on Girls and afterwards on main Characters/Side characters and pick the girl you can see her replays. If people want I can make the replays in the startmenu.
well i notice few of the characters doesn't have replays like this one: Screenshot (788).png

Reactions: UnknxwnR

UnknxwnR

Nov 13, 2020
well i notice few of the characters doesn't have replays like this one: View attachment 948630
Gonna check into it, works fine with a new savegame, gonna update it asap, probs have a mistake in a if statement, thanks for the hint :D

EDIT: Fixed it now, everything should be working fine now, thank you very much! =)

Last edited:

focus123

Oct 25, 2017
the game have animations '-' just open up the paste image, why the animations doest not appear in the replay ? '-'

UnknxwnR

Nov 13, 2020
the game have animations '-' just open up the paste image, why the animations doest not appear in the replay ? '-'
The dev didn't add the replays you can get by visiting the girls room into the replay, I just unlocked all the given (one time) scenes.

megamano

Sep 15, 2017
Weirdly enough, I cannot seem to get it to work. I put he file in the game folder, but nothing is unlocked. Help?

megamano

Sep 15, 2017
Did you replace it in this folder: \LessonsInLove0.12.0Part1-0.12.0Part1-pc\game?
Yep. Doesn't unlock anything.

Edit: AAAAnd resolved. I kept the original file as backup and renamed it just in case, but turns out I should have taken it out of the folder since it worked once I did. Or renamed it something better than 'screensReal'

Edit2: Some girls have no sex scenes unlocked, but I assume this is because they do not have any yet?

Last edited:

UnknxwnR

Nov 13, 2020
Yep. Doesn't unlock anything.

Edit: AAAAnd resolved. I kept the original file as backup and renamed it just in case, but turns out I should have taken it out of the folder since it worked once I did. Or renamed it something better than 'screensReal'

Edit2: Some girls have no sex scenes unlocked, but I assume this is because they do not have any yet?
Exactly, some girls don't have any scenes. Also there are some scenes which you can repeat as many times as you want if you visit the dorms of the girls, those scenes aren't included in the gallery by the creator of the game.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote