4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
As OEJ posted in all his mod threads

" Hi Guys, I'm very busy with IRL stuff right now so i might not update my mods for a month ( i haven't been updating them recently). If someone else wanna continue them please feel free to do so. I will be back working on my leftover mods and new ones by February. Hopefully. "

megamano

Sep 15, 2017
I have to note here the unlocker breaks the latest version of the game as it mess up the replay gallery.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
yeah the gallery unlockers have to be updated with the game or they wont have the new scenes
I've seen a couple that are universal, because they basically just change two lines in the common.rpy file.

sazy323

Oct 1, 2018
I've seen a couple that are universal, because they basically just change two lines in the common.rpy file.
From what ive seen the one for this game and a few others need to be updated along with the game. but idk the specifics as im not a coder/ dev

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
From what ive seen the one for this game and a few others need to be updated along with the game. but idk the specifics as im not a coder/ dev
I don't know if this game has a natural gallery or not. That seems to be the biggest issue when it comes to changing those two lines.
Also, I mixed up the file. It wasn't common.rpy. It was 00gallery.rpy in the common folder.

yolochase69

Jan 12, 2018
This mod replaces screens.rpy in the game folder with a slightly smaller file.
Although the older version worked great for me, v12 is not working (linux). There is no option for Scene Replay even after replacing screens.rpy with the one in this thread.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My Android port of Lessons in Love 0.12.02 with OEJ gallery mod.
Usual gestures etc

Edit: made some changes to get gallery working - if I have broken something let me know.
Updated my compressed Android port to 0.12 part 2

Reactions: dra4654

baka181

Jan 23, 2018
This doesn't seem to be working for me either. I understand it's supposed to be in a different location (under the girl's profile) but they all remain locked for me.

I ran a comparison on the original file and your version and (maybe?) found a bug. I'm not sure. But it seems like on line 3329 the contents of the Chicka else block got removed along with the if block. But since I can't get this to work regardless maybe I'm completely on the wrong track.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The last post on OEJ's patreon is from december. Did they quit making mods?

VRevanchist

May 28, 2018
The last post on OEJ's patreon is from december. Did they quit making mods?
Real life shit came up, like it does. They'll update when they can, they just updated the Gallery Unlocker for Corrupted Kingdoms, for which I am grateful.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote