Mod - Lessons in Love Progress and Guide Mod [v0.39.0] [cckerberos]

1. 5.00 star(s)

anon670-1

You are doing Hope's God's, gods work with this. The mod is easy to use and very helpful. Found it extremely useful when I originally got stuck at a certain point in the game, now I can't imagine playing without it. Good on you for respecting the game developer and only updating based on the public releases
  2. 5.00 star(s)

xNezzen

Mod has great function, simplicity, and intuitive design. In game progress made in 365 days with the help of the mod would've taken like double the time without it, probably lol. Thank you for sharing your work friend !
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Sirrah

This mod is a huge quality of life improvement to the grindier portions of te game, and the presentation is perfect - it's there when you need it, and out of the way when you want to play without the help. Truly excellent.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

crustlord12

Perfect mod. trying to play the game without it is difficult, most options to continue the story are pretty hidden and it's hard to figure out when to go where and you can waste a ton of time trying to find the correct path to take
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Shiyaromi

Excellent mod! Use it all the time and wait to use with the revamped (0.24) version too! It is easy to use and very helpful. The mode have shortcuts for It's different menus (G, N, O buttons). The mods show all kind of event you are close to get, you can change how many help should It give for the hints.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Cloud_22

Great mod! I couldn't imagine playing the game without it, as the actions required to advance the story are often arbitrary. Now you actually know what to do, where to go, and how to advance relationships with certain girls.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Blazerer

Excellent modding, respectful to the creator. All in all very appreciative of the hard work being done. Keep up the lovely work and I hope you do take joy out of the process itself. Any way to support your work? If only one of those "buy you a coffee" links.