Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Lessons in Love Replay All Mod [v0.3] [crustlord12]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Overview:
As a very long running game with dozens of characters and plot lines to follow but not sorted, it was a bit difficult to remember the order of certain plot developments.
This mod will play every scene per chapter in (relative) order.

Note: Abandoned for now, go check out my Linear Mod

Updated: 23/01/2023
Game/Creator: Lessons in Love - Selebus - - - -
Modder: crustlord12
Mod Version: 0.3
Game Version: 0.28.0
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

TO-DO:

Known Bugs:

Download:

1674529564377.png 1674529594294.png

Last edited:

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Haruka [Rin] (cafe10)
Rin's Secret [Rin] (rindorm10)

These both need to move pretty late in the story due to the 0.24.0 re-write, as Sensei remarks to himself that Futaba gave him a HJ (futabadorm15), but the 0.24.0 rewrite moved those events to occur after the main event Weight Limit (day72).

Options are either:
- let there be a weird sequence break in how you reference the HJ but haven't had it yet so that the scene stays in the 0.1.0 update (I don't like that)
- override the futabadorm15 value in the variables to be false for these events (but then you miss dialogue)
- move the events to later in the replay chain which kind of breaks the point of doing this update-by-update... would require moving away from the "update" method and just going full out non stop - could have the list as event names and you choose the event to start at? (best for continuity but worst for work involved, will probably do this)

Last edited:

josemaloco

Sep 26, 2020
Haruka [Rin] (cafe10)
Rin's Secret [Rin] (rindorm10)

These both need to move pretty late in the story due to the 0.24.0 re-write, as Sensei remarks to himself that Futaba gave him a HJ (futabadorm15), but the 0.24.0 rewrite moved those events to occur after the main event Weight Limit (day72).

Options are either:
- let there be a weird sequence break in how you reference the HJ but haven't had it yet so that the scene stays in the 0.1.0 update (I don't like that)
- override the futabadorm15 value in the variables to be false for these events (but then you miss dialogue)
- move the events to later in the replay chain which kind of breaks the point of doing this update-by-update... would require moving away from the "update" method and just going full out non stop - could have the list as event names and you choose the event to start at? (best for continuity but worst for work involved, will probably do this)
You mean it's a mistake in Selebus part?

If so you might want to left it as it is instead of trying to fix the dev problems. If Seb eventually fixes it, all the work you did for the "full out" method will be pointless unless you start fixing more and more of the unresolved inconsistencies, which could potentially add up to a ton of work for relatively little benefit.

On the other hand I would love to have a perfect story where everything fits, but personally I would let it be.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
You mean it's a mistake in Selebus part?

If so you might want to left it as it is instead of trying to fix the dev problems. If Seb eventually fixes it, all the work you did for the "full out" method will be pointless unless you start fixing more and more of the unresolved inconsistencies, which could potentially add up to a ton of work for relatively little benefit.

On the other hand I would love to have a perfect story where everything fits, but personally I would let it be.
It's more a limitation on my part of how certain variables are getting used in the mod and how much/little work I want to do. Going chapter-by-chapter instead of update-by-update makes a bit more sense too, I think, so I'm not too concerned.

I really do just want to see everything played out from start to finish and I don't mind doing that extra work

Zalied

Jan 15, 2022
As this mod gets more and more updates will it be possible to see other variations of scenes. So many scenes change depending on order of events its MINOR 1 word dialogue changes or entire scenes change drastically if theirs a missed event along the lines of like good/bad homie or non sex ami

Or will this mod stay as Best(ish) route only

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
As this mod gets more and more updates will it be possible to see other variations of scenes. So many scenes change depending on order of events its MINOR 1 word dialogue changes or entire scenes change drastically if theirs a missed event along the lines of like good/bad homie or non sex ami

Or will this mod stay as Best(ish) route only
Yeah, that is definitely in the plans but down the line. After every single character event is in order and the "optimal" route flags have been decided (or as close as the community can agree upon), then I'll start digging into the work to have a menu to set flags (like Be A Bad Homie, Good Uncle, etc)

Shiyaromi

Feb 2, 2022
Looks great! How can I change the background color for the list, because I can only see the titles if I hover my mouse over them (I'm using dark theme)

kingc123

Dec 24, 2018
Is this still available, the zippyshare link doesn't work for me and there aren't any alternatives.

Edit: Nevermind, didn't realize zippyshare banned Europeans for some reason. Used a proxy instead. Thanks for the mod!

Last edited:
Reactions: Macif

Shiyaromi

Feb 2, 2022
Eugh, damn that's hideous, my bad :ROFLMAO: also the replay all button apparently doesn't line up consistently like I thought it would either. I will try to update it asap
Hi!

Can you made it with black theme please? I still wainting to try it.
If you can update it to 0.29 later I would be happy :)

Reactions: crustlord12
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote