El_Zane_123

Oct 22, 2020
And that's precisely why Selebus should have left that hanging for a full month until next update.

If you're gonna troll, troll big.
Seriously though, I think this was the last last warning and next time someone is going to disappear for real.

He gave us a little appetizer with how it feels via a sleepy Sana, but the whole "someone might disappear during resets" talk between Sensei and Maia is going on for quite a while now. That's more than just a bit foreshadowing, it's basically pointing out the obvious to us and whoever will disappear for a while, it will be very very ugly.
So with that in mind, let's do the only sensible thing and bet who's gonna be MIA very soon? ^^

JohnnyRazer

Sep 15, 2020
Everyone's talking about "disappearing Ayane", but nobody mentioned delusional midnight Sana. IMO, that small line from Ayane about her was far more ominous, considering how we still know very little about Sana and her dark sides.

• Sad
Reactions: Antosha

Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
Everyone's talking about "disappearing Ayane", but nobody mentioned delusional midnight Sana. IMO, that small line from Ayane about her was far more ominous, considering how we still know very little about Sana and her dark sides.
Not really because a lot of people are just out of it when they get woken up in the middle of sleep. You can't expect coherent, especially waking someone up out of REM sleep, expect delusional and incoherent and them not even knowing where they are.
For a lot of people you don't expect coherent until they've at least had a cup of coffee.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So with that in mind, let's do the only sensible thing and bet who's gonna be MIA very soon? ^^
Foreshadowing, and literary structure, say it's going to be Maya.

The Maya scene last update set it up by revealing her fear of it happening, she talked plainly about it in this update as a very real possibility.

And from a narrative structure standpoint -- Maya is the mentor. She's the one person who has all the answers (or at least, more than anyone else) about what's going on. Over the last three resets, she's bestowed what she knows. Her utility as a mentor is diminishing rapidly. It's almost time for Sensei to proceed alone. I strongly suspect next reset will end with Maya losing herself.

JohnnyRazer

Sep 15, 2020
Not really because a lot of people are just out of it when they get woken up in the middle of sleep. You can't expect coherent, especially waking someone up out of REM sleep, expect delusional and incoherent and them not even knowing where they are.
For a lot of people you don't expect coherent until they've at least had a cup of coffee.
Hm, you have a point, maybe I'm overthinking things. It just seemed to me that there was a little accent in the dilagoue that her delusions might be more serious. Maybe next update will raise the curtain on it a little...

Cerpin

Jun 22, 2020
Foreshadowing, and literary structure, say it's going to be Maya.

The Maya scene last update set it up by revealing her fear of it happening, she talked plainly about it in this update as a very real possibility.

And from a narrative structure standpoint -- Maya is the mentor. She's the one person who has all the answers (or at least, more than anyone else) about what's going on. Over the last three resets, she's bestowed what she knows. Her utility as a mentor is diminishing rapidly. It's almost time for Sensei to proceed alone. I strongly suspect next reset will end with Maya losing herself.
A reset of her also reopens the possibility of a relationship outside of hate/disgust.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
A reset of her also reopens the possibility of a relationship outside of hate/disgust.
Go back and replay the Maya scenarios in chapter 2. She doesn't hate him, she just can't let her armor down because doing so puts him at risk. THis is even reinforced in one of the events where she finally lets it all come down, and sure enough, he breaks right there. Acting the way she used to around him triggers memories, which risks resetting him again, so she's cold and distant.

The disgust over what he's doing with the other girls, though? That's real.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
PDF guides updated to 0.16.0p2. Guide mod updated to 0.18.0p2.

Improved Progress screen:
View attachment 1306077

Event Guidance:
View attachment 1306078

The 0.18.0p1 version of the mod adds keyboard shortcuts (see the readme), alterations to the quick menu at the bottom of the screen, and a new options screen (with some new added options).

You might also be interested in seigram's HTML guide.
I saw someone post saying that we can't use both mods, the gallery unlocker and the Progress and Guide Mods, at the same time. It seems that you can just with a little tweak. kkk

It doesn't feel right to change this in the Progress and Guide mod because its purpose its to guide us kk but here is the tip anyway.

By using this mod I quoted, I just discovered how to change screens.rpy and have both this mod and have all gallery unlocked at the same time (basically merging the two mods available for this game). It works both ways, by only changing screens.rpy or having two files (a screens.rpy and a gallery.rpy).
you can do this file separation without unlock the gallery as well, its even easier to do so.

PS: if you use only the gallery unlocker mod it is possible to have a screens.rpy and a gallery.rpy as well, that's why it is possible to merge both mods.
Having two files here or in any of the two mods, I think it makes things easier to unlock new replays from newer game versions.

PS1: IMPORTANT, this doesn't work for a game without any mod installed.

PS2: Is there any problems if I share my changes? this will only work for 0.18.0p2 version. If any of the original mod owners don't want to implement this changes on their mods then this is needed to be done for every newer version of the game as well.

Last edited:

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I seem to have run into a problem, the Demon hordes are on their way to Camelot and Emily says to meet her at the round table, but I get stuck in the great hall without any icons for going anywhere - not frozen but no fast travel - no indicators to go
Is this a glitch or just the end of this update???

Was posted just 1 page back. Here ya go:
Well tyvm, looks like I missed it twice, I even saved when I saw the screen saying write this down!

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Okay, event 10 with Haruka so sucked, she did not deserve that. As much as I hate the idea of replaying the game, I'm going to have to redo this and not touch Ami.

Although, I fear it will still happen again.

Reactions: Arato23

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
PS2: Is there any problems if I share my changes? this will only work for 0.18.0p2 version. If any of the original mod owners don't want to implement this changes on their mods then this is needed to be done for every newer version of the game as well.
I don't plan to implement any merge (don't really see the point of the gallery, tbh), but I don't mind if you share the changes.

If you do, I'd probably put it in the other mod's thread, since screens.rpy contains their entire mod while I only change like ten lines in it.

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes