u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
holy shit! i turn off my lights and literally 2 minutes later that fucking scene in one of the dorm room comes XD not gonna lie that was really creepy.
but really an awesome job done by the dev. the narration, the characters, the music, the visuals...everything meshes really well together. even the koikatu models fit really well imo. haven't played such an entertaining VN in a while. really excited for the horror and isekai aspects, don't really get to see much of it in adult VNs.
all the very best :)

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
holy shit! i turn off my lights and literally 2 minutes later that fucking scene in one of the dorm room comes XD not gonna lie that was really creepy.
but really an awesome job done by the dev. the narration, the characters, the music, the visuals...everything meshes really well together. even the koikatu models fit really well imo. haven't played such an entertaining VN in a while. really excited for the horror and isekai aspects, don't really get to see much of it in adult VNs.
all the very best :)
Thank you so much once again! Coincidentally, you commented this at the same exact time I was replying to your nomination post, hahaha. I hope you'll continue to support the game! We're just getting started ;)

• Love
Reactions: u z i

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
As a huge fan of You and Me and Her as well as DDLK, I hope this get's even darker and more 4th wall breaking.

Absolutely fantastic so far!
I just read You and Me and Her a few days ago and I loved it as well! If you're into the darker/denpa style VN's, I also wholeheartedly recommend Subarashiki Hibi (Wonderful Everyday) and Cross|Channel! There's not a lot of fourth-wall breaking in those but the mind-screw elements are some of the best I've ever read.

Scarybud

Jan 29, 2020
I just read You and Me and Her a few days ago and I loved it as well! If you're into the darker/denpa style VN's, I also wholeheartedly recommend Subarashiki Hibi (Wonderful Everyday) and Cross|Channel! There's not a lot of fourth-wall breaking in those but the mind-screw elements are some of the best I've ever read.
I'll definitely check those out!

Also I hadn't noticed Sensei's eyes until just now, they add a kind of creepy Junji Ito vibe to him. This game keeps getting better!

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Here's Chika with a list of everything coming to Lessons in Love 0.4.0!

Remember that the game launches for all $5 on the 1st of every month (Meaning the next release is one week away) and then the general public on the 15th.

I just added a $25 tier as well after popular demand for one!

Thanks as always, everybody!

040 Changelog.png

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Here's Chika with a list of everything coming to Lessons in Love 0.4.0!

Remember that the game launches for all $5 on the 1st of every month (Meaning the next release is one week away) and then the general public on the 15th.

I just added a $25 tier as well after popular demand for one!

Thanks as always, everybody!
Like Tucker from Red vs Blue would say...
Bow Chika bow wow!

AsnSen

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Wow okay. Great game! Except for the fact that I was playing this at night, completely disregarded the "horror" tag, and stumbled upon the Christmas scene ultimately making me shriek in horror and confusion in my room at 12:10 in the morning.

Last edited:

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I just finished my first play through and I'm struggling to figure it out. I have a few theories though.
1. The MC is in the midst of an extreme psychotic break and the only real person (maybe the only person that can still partially get through to him) is Maya or Maya is a representation of the last string of rationality he's holding onto.
2. They're all dead and in some form of simulated reality/purgatory/whatever and Maya is the only one aware of the truth or an observer/god like being. Or maybe the third secret event actually happened and she blames the MC?
3. They're all patients in an asylum and are in some trial virtual/simulated reality treatment. Maya may be a nurse or she somehow knows the truth.
Let's go full on creepy with the next two.
4. The MC is crazy, kidnapped all the girls, broke their minds/brainwashed them and is living out a fantasy. Alternatively some third party could have kidnapped them all, brainwashed/broken them and is watching them.
5. The MC had a full blown psychotic break, killed all of the girls and turned them into human puppets and is now living out his harem fantasy with those puppets (Yes. That would mean sex with...).

Whatever it actually turns out to be is sure to be some complete mind fuck and a huge emotional rollercoaster, so I both love and hate you Selebus. Just to clarify. I love you for what appears to be an engaging story, but also hate you for it due to the creepy and unpleasant aspects (it's so much harder to enjoy the good stuff when you realize there's something seriously wrong beneath the surface). The stat grinding is a bit annoying though, given you have to wait for the weekends for some of the stuff. I'll definitely be back though.
P.S. Rin is my favourite and I hate you for what you did to her (made me sad).

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
I regret selecting that second choice... Almost got seizure ugh...
Also the laughtrack is fun and all but there's that fact that the people who laughs there are all dead and you're the laugh of those
Its a good thing.. they are dead.. they cant suffer anymore... just find joy

:)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DrFree
4.20 star(s) 293 Votes