SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
I think people here are missing one big thing about this lavender's stuff: "Lavender's Blue" is the name of an event where Molly tries to force-kiss (again) Rin after lashing out at Otoha, while "Lavender's Green" is the event where Sensei rapes Molly. It even shows the nursery rhyme in the first one.

Now, how does this connect with Nodoka and Yuko? Fuck if I know. But it would be weird to have the same thing be a metaphor for two different things, there must be some sort of connection

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I think people here are missing one big thing about this lavender's stuff: "Lavender's Blue" is the name of an event where Molly tries to force-kiss (again) Rin after lashing out at Otoha, while "Lavender's Green" is the event where Sensei rapes Molly. It even shows the nursery rhyme in the first one.

Now, how does this connect with Nodoka and Yuko? Fuck if I know. But it would be weird to have the same thing be a metaphor for two different things, there must be some sort of connection
oh... crap i didn't even realize the old song made an appearance in this game. hell I was just trying to point out color facts
that is on me because i barely pay attention to what events are named
and here i linked the wiki to it before someone even said this
with that i'd def say he meant futaba, it'd just be weird to me for sel to know this and then outright make it about the color purple

edit:
i need to go through the event names sometime nexxt week and see if i see any other things like this.

Lavender's blue, dilly dilly, lavender's green, When I am king, dilly dilly, you shall be queen: Who told you so, dilly dilly, who told you so? 'Twas mine own heart, dilly dilly, that told me so.

Last edited:

schesty11

Mar 28, 2022
Anyone know how to start the first event with rika? I have 11 affection with her but i havent gotten her number yet.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Lessons in Love [v0.31.0] [Selebus]

Subscribestar

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 2.1 GB

PC: - - -
MAC: - - -

FILEMAIL (Expires in 7 days)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
With Kaori's eyes turning red was she possessed by Sekai maybe?
also I found this in an early Ami event:
I also want to point out something that was pointed out to me in the discord. During the latest reset we see someone show up wearing Sekai's clothes. they have black fingernails though, which Sekai doesnt have. Kaori, however DOES have black fingernails

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
To whoever asked about the May Care Package

sorry that I couldnt fond your comment again after reading the thread

but Apparently, Sel has family visiting him and he does not want to work on them while they (the family) is with him,

He put up a message about it on Discord if you are interested, where he basically cancels the Care Package because of this

• Sad
Reactions: JelF547
Dec 16, 2021
Guys please :cry::cry::cry:
I just hope someone can help me out here, If anyone has a 0.30.0 save it would be much appreciated
I don't wanna be annoying, I just think my message has gone unnoticed
This is a save somewhere during 0.30.0 if you still need it
You might need to skip a few events to get to the new update
It's much better than nothing, thank you so for helping out, from now on I will store saves every time before updating the game (y)

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So, this image:

Based on images from the website, the two girls on the right are Child Kaori looking up to Older Kaori.

That dress is very similar to Sekai's.

In the custom art files, there's also a "teen Kaori," who wears an outfit very reminiscent of the dress that Ami's started wearing recently (the one that had been her mother's).

Just tossing some additional "Kaori is carrying a piece of Sekai inside her" fuel to the fire.

thegeo

Aug 10, 2017
Is there a 0.31 update only patch? Went through the last pages since update dropped and didnt see one

bobbington3500

Oct 2, 2021
no discussion yet on kaori being able to see people's (nao's, at least) name colors... which seems potentially big, the first in-text indication as far as i remember that the colors might have some significance. has there been any theorizing about this in the past? specifically there seem to be some inconsistent patterns around family colors; karin and kirin are pretty similar, so are the sakakibaras, tsukiokas and miyamuras. chosokabes and rokuharas are a little more of a stretch. rin's case can maybe be explained by her adoption, but what of chika's...
also peculiar that yuki and yumi's colors aren't similar at ALL. if anything yuki's color is more closely linked to kaori's.
only other thing that jumps out to me right away is that rin and otoha's colors are veryy similar which seems inexplicable

on the other hand lots of them seem to just match hair colors or ch1 outfit colors so maybe there's nothing to this lol

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
no discussion yet on kaori being able to see people's (nao's, at least) name colors... which seems potentially big, the first in-text indication as far as i remember that the colors might have some significance.
Looks like it was set up a while ago. Quote from "How to Date a Human"
1685756130574.png

I personally think, that some colors are meaningless and some are meaningfull. Like when "red" is mentioned phylosophicaly , it looks like discussion may relate to Sekai (or not, obviously no proofs).

You might also want to revise "Utinam Ne Illum Numquam Conspexissem" colored angles scene

By the way, just found an unrelated easter egg in "Utinam Ne Illum Numquam Conspexissem" source code

Code:
    a "[amimaster], I can’t believe I’m saying this, but it would probably be for the best if we {i}didn’t{/i} do it right now."
    a "We’re still ahead of schedule, though! So we’ll have plenty of time to do it once we get to the school."
    red "Remember to look both ways when crossing the street! You never know when someone might let go of the wheel!"
    s "I am ready for school! But there is just one problem."
    a "What’s wrong, [mayamaster]?"
[amimaster] and [mayamaster] are coresponding lust names. In this case, [mayamaster] is always Sensei so it could not be noticed in game

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
weird, updates for this game don't appear to be showing up in the 'latest updates' page of f95. Last version I got from there was 28 and wouldn't have known of things since if I hadn't come to check.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So, this image:

Based on images from the website, the two girls on the right are Child Kaori looking up to Older Kaori.

That dress is very similar to Sekai's.

In the custom art files, there's also a "teen Kaori," who wears an outfit very reminiscent of the dress that Ami's started wearing recently (the one that had been her mother's).

Just tossing some additional "Kaori is carrying a piece of Sekai inside her" fuel to the fire.
Ha! My dunce brain thought it was little Yumi, given they used to hang out and Kaori is older than her and the clothing color scheme but yeah, the eye is Kaori's, strange. Those are Sekai's butterflies too aren't they... stranger still.

Edit:
screenshot0001.png
Actually, checking Yumi's eyes... they're not so different to that little girl's that it it couldn't just be lighting differences could it?

Edit 2: Although the kid is wearing the same gloves Kaori wears... it's probably Kaori, ignore me.

4.10 star(s) 303 Votes