o7Meh

Sep 17, 2023
Reading this thread makes the game seem really complicated to start.

Im fairly new to this VN thing and i was recommended to play this one. Is there any tips or things i should take into consideration before i start playing it?

Like i said it seems pretty complicated to make the events to start, in right order and with right affection

Feb 14, 2022

Im fairly new to this VN thing and i was recommended to play this one. Is there any tips or things i should take into consideration before i start playing it?

Like i said it seems pretty complicated to make the events to start, in right order and with right affection
Just don't hope for anything and don't think about anything. Praise be! Ha

Jul 23, 2021

Off rip, don't play this if you're a weak stomach and not willing to read about taboo situations is step 1.

If you're new to VN's this game will probably leave you a sour taste because it goes into alot of theories/ideals/concepts that don't hold back and then presents you with visual/reading material that challenge...I guess reality? lol.

When it says to use headphones and listen to the OSTs, it means it. Do not skimp on the OST. I am a posterboy slut for the OST but all of it is important. (This isn't like most other games, if you have volume on and a sex scene happens you aren't flooded with moans or anything other than the BGM song) Fucking listen to the OST it elevates this game above everything else.

There is an online wiki and easily installable guides that will let you experience up to date sandbox modes without failing any events. The issue is just being ready for it to kinda ruin your friendships because you have to convince your other friends to play this fucking masterpiece while explaining it as 'So you play as this teacher who want's to fuck all of his students BUT...'

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Personally, the biggest tip is to pay attention to what is being said or shown. It will come in handy later on. Of course there's a Wiki:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and a Puzzle guide on the first page to help if you get stuck, anyway.

If the grinding for affection or lust, which tends to be required in increments of 5, is too much, I recommend URM:
If you find the game too bright, you can try the Dark Mod on the first page, and if you want to just get rid of the dialogue box, then I recommend this Ren'py transparency mod:

Overall:
  • Plot comes first.
  • Get to know everyone, even those you don't like.
  • Do as you please, but expect some choices or actions to come back later on for better or worse.
  • If you want to experience everything, then you might need multiple playthroughs and multiple saves. However you want to do it.
  • The game can be a little fucked up, and I would expect things to get worse down the road. Not exactly a happily ever after kind of story.
  • Before you download any care packages or dlc, which are just unnecessary bonuses, be aware of DRM, and how you are risking your saves adding them to the game.
Also, this thread enjoys talking about the game, theories, characters, and story, etc, so if you don't want to be spoiled, it might be better to wait until you've caught up to watch this thread.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021

Guide mod provided at the first page of the thread is a big help, generally telling you where to go with how much points needed to start certain events. What's more of a brand of this game is the chance to miss events, and having to pay attention to some asinine details for the future puzzles.

For the former, some events will have choices that lead to obvious consequences; for some other events with consequences come much later on, guide mod will mark some key events with (!) so you can be cautious when tackling them. Wiki is your good friend in foreseeing what the future no longer holds if you do certain things now. For the latter, puzzle answers are always at the first page as well if you don't feel like writing clues down (I never do lol).

Most importantly, make multiple saves so the option of going back to points of no return is available.

Otherwise, just enjoy and read the story and see if these contents are your cup of tea. If you like it then I'm sure you can conjure whatever efforts necessary to keep the story progressing without worrying too much about how complicated it definitely is.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Personally, the biggest tip is to pay attention to what is being said or shown. It will come in handy later on. Of course there's a Wiki:
and a Puzzle guide on the first page to help if you get stuck, anyway.

If the grinding for affection or lust, which tends to be required in increments of 5, is too much, I recommend URM:
If you find the game too bright, you can try the Dark Mod on the first page, and if you want to just get rid of the dialogue box, then I recommend this Ren'py transparency mod:

Overall:
  • Plot comes first.
  • Get to know everyone, even those you don't like.
  • Do as you please, but expect some choices or actions to come back later on for better or worse.
  • If you want to experience everything, then you might need multiple playthroughs and multiple saves. However you want to do it.
  • The game can be a little fucked up, and I would expect things to get worse down the road. Not exactly a happily ever after kind of story.
  • Before you download any care packages or dlc, which are just unnecessary bonuses, be aware of DRM, and how you are risking your saves adding them to the game.
Also, this thread enjoys talking about the game, theories, characters, and story, etc, so if you don't want to be spoiled, it might be better to wait until you've caught up to watch this thread.
Now the thing is right,ive played a bit of the game in the past and yes its fucked up and yada yada but what im confused about is this.All the characters in the game have,are and will suffer so whats the end goal?Salvation doesnt seem propable and i sure as hell dont expect sensei to suddenly become goody 2 shoes so even if the story is interesting and the theory crafting and tin foil hat wearing give me dopamine i find it hard to see how this story could end in a even decently satisfying way.Although my question could in theory be answered by playing more of the game thats just my first impression

Reactions: crustlord12

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Now the thing is right,ive played a bit of the game in the past and yes its fucked up and yada yada but what im confused about is this.All the characters in the game have,are and will suffer so whats the end goal?Salvation doesnt seem propable and i sure as hell dont expect sensei to suddenly become goody 2 shoes so even if the story is interesting and the theory crafting and tin foil hat wearing give me dopamine i find it hard to see how this story could end in a even decently satisfying way.Although my question could in theory be answered by playing more of the game thats just my first impression
This game is definitely more of a "It's about the journey, not the destination" kind of thing. Just like life.

To be honest though, satisfaction is subjective. To me, the most satisfying ending would probably be what others may consider a "bad ending". If the characters actually live happily ever after, I'd probably be a little disappointed.

Feb 14, 2022
Guys, we have completed one mod here that combines the ability to change the theme in real time from light to dark and back through the main menu and also adds the ability to put absolutely any menu picture by simply putting it in a folder.

Installation, just drop game folder into the youpathgame folder

Upload your images for the menu to the folder GAMEPATH\game\mods\customizationmod\your_menu_image

In main menu chooses "Change menu pictures" for to select images and "Change game theme" for change dark(A Lady of the night Kirin) or light(Classic) themes.

If you plan to delete a mod then make sure that you have a light theme selected in order to avoid errors

The mod was tested in the Russian segment and on some original versions. There was 100% functionality everywhere, but in case something still won't work, please write me this. We will be grateful for the feedback.

Last edited:

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
Oh shit, thanks man. That old outdated Dark mode was starting to become a real pain in the ass.
Though it does crash when I want to see the other images, not like I was gonna touch it anytime soon but it's a thing. Theme works perfectly though (y)

Could also be due to the other few mods I got that I never bothered uninstalling because my folder has the care packages and all the download links are dead so I can't do a fresh reinstall though.

Feb 14, 2022
Though it does crash when I want to see the other images, not like I was gonna touch it anytime soon but it's a thing. Theme works perfectly though (y)

Could also be due to the other few mods I got that I never bothered uninstalling because my folder has the care packages and all the download links are dead so I can't do a fresh reinstall though.
Thanks, delete desktop.ini in 'mods/customizationmod/your_menu_image/". We'll fix it now.

UPD All fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angiboat

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
Can anybody tell me which flag to edit to get the aftermentioned light event? Seems like it's tied to chika but I don't really know which flag to edit :(

4.10 star(s) 303 Votes