FireCazador

May 22, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Im curious about Io with the upside house behind, it has appeared a few times yet but we dont have much about it.
Also idk where are Niki, Nao, Kaori and (fuck) Otoha, its a strange place and dont seem like an Ayane's room in her mansion. (also fuck otoha again, idk how she convinced Niki to follow her to that place)
IIRC the face behind Nodoka is a Berserk refence, and it was a bad thing, so maybe that Nodoka event will be "funny"

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Im curious about Io with the upside house behind, it has appeared a few times yet but we dont have much about it.
Also idk where are Niki, Nao, Kaori and (fuck) Otoha, its a strange place and dont seem like an Ayane's room in her mansion. (also fuck otoha again, idk how she convinced Niki to follow her to that place)
IIRC the face behind Nodoka is a Berserk refence, and it was a bad thing, so maybe that Nodoka event will be "funny"
Hmm, this got me to thinking, maybe the reset can be caused artificially. It would be insanely cool if Nodoka caused it during the height of helloween party so that everyone would experience eldritch horrors like that.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Resetted Maya would apparently be "significantly more chipper" according to Maya:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I actually think that dark route will start with Maya being resetted, since she will turn into her "prime" manipulative form that had sensei under her thumb "until recently", teenager with short fuse and a hand full of cards that she may (and will) use against sensei. And if she is perceptive enough to notice his current relationships? Yeah, he will be screwed. In many meanings. But mostly in dark.

Ee8134

Mar 16, 2022
So I think I fucked up. I Installed the update only and it gave me a Parsing script error saying that the script.rpy is wrong. I ended up deleting the whole thing and just reinstalling it but I dont have my saves anymore, nor was it there when I successfully booted up the og version of the game. I just wanna double check if I'm fucked or not and see if I can get my save back cause I spend over a month on this game and just got to Yuki's first event in chapter 2.

Edit: Is it because I had the DRM disabled script.rpy?

Reactions: ArtofOn

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
So I think I fucked up. I Installed the update only and it gave me a Parsing script error saying that the script.rpy is wrong. I ended up deleting the whole thing and just reinstalling it but I dont have my saves anymore, nor was it there when I successfully booted up the og version of the game. I just wanna double check if I'm fucked or not and see if I can get my save back cause I spend over a month on this game and just got to Yuki's first event in chapter 2.

Edit: Is it because I had the DRM disabled script.rpy?
The DRM is in the gui file, the script file on the post is an old script, but if the saves on your save folder are gone they are probably gone forever. Here is a save near where you said you left, it's the second haloween event if you want.

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
I just made it to the event called Everyone and I was very shocked when Tsuneyo made a joke of what happened between Sensei and Molly in the previous Halloween party. I stopped at the knock knock joke. The second hand shame, embarrassment, whatever many feelings it was, phew... Not gonna play LiL for a few days.

ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
So when trying to play this game some scenes are missing visuals, and when trying to download it some files claim that they can't be created. Are these issues connected? So far it's only been two scenes, Yumi's appearance in the journal and her being called to the office on Day 8.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I actually think that dark route will start with Maya being resetted, since she will turn into her "prime" manipulative form that had sensei under her thumb "until recently", teenager with short fuse and a hand full of cards that she may (and will) use against sensei. And if she is perceptive enough to notice his current relationships? Yeah, he will be screwed. In many meanings. But mostly in dark.
I really hope Maya gets reset to end this particular "route" that we're on; she's definitely become a safety blanket for Akira and watching that get taken away from him could lead to some really interesting storylines.

Reactions: blackredfish

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I really hope Maya gets reset to end this particular "route" that we're on; she's definitely become a safety blanket for Akira and watching that get taken away from him could lead to some really interesting storylines.
Here's the thing, i both want Maya to get reset, and not get reset, cause i think it would be really interesting to see her reset back to how she was, but also... the Maya we know would essentially die... unless Selly, if he reset her, intends to restore her later, i think resetting her would be very risky, dunno if he would lose subscribers but backlash tends to be a bit hard to predict and a lot of fans could react terribly to it. I detest mentioning the game and dev now but i feel like Selly should pay extremely close attention to the reaction Pers0nas got when he created a major shift in his game, i don't think there's a better example of how shit can go downhill if a dev messes with their characters personalities too much. For all intents and purposes, Maya is Maya, altering her so dramatically could really go south.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Here's the thing, i both want Maya to get reset, and not get reset, cause i think it would be really interesting to see her reset back to how she was, but also... the Maya we know would essentially die... unless Selly, if he reset her, intends to restore her later, i think resetting her would be very risky, dunno if he would lose subscribers but backlash tends to be a bit hard to predict and a lot of fans could react terribly to it. I detest mentioning the game and dev now but i feel like Selly should pay extremely close attention to the reaction Pers0nas got when he created a major shift in his game, i don't think there's a better example of how shit can go downhill if a dev messes with their characters personalities too much. For all intents and purposes, Maya is Maya, altering her so dramatically could really go south.
Yeah, that's a good point too. I really only want it to kick off the real dark route, because some drastic stuff WILL have to occur for that route to properly start/continue anyway, right? Death isn't the only way for an author to make a drastic change that takes the game in a dark direction. Who knows what Maya really was like before her eternity in purgatory? People here have speculated that she's been the one who's gone off the deep end before in prior iterations of Sensei. I'm very confident in saying that Sel's writing is vastly superior to p0's was, in any case, so I'm sure he'll handle this well and I'm sure he's planned out what he intends to do.

Or at least I hope so.

4.10 star(s) 303 Votes