Feb 14, 2022
I bring to your attention a few more useless mods. The first one adds character information, a love journal and letters from packs.

installation — drop folder game to you game folder.Yougamepath/game/mods/

Opens via the gray menu of the renpy from below — mods

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The second mod allows you to change the points of love and lust.

installation — drop folder game to you game folder.Yougamepath/game/mods/
Opens via the gray menu of the renpy from below — mods

In the future, it is planned to support the dark theme from the mod earlier

There is also a small possibility of changing the cheater with a small plot of 6000 words with 3 plot options. Now scenes are being made in the Chara for this.

I will be glad of your feedback. Maybe someone will be interested.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Actually this talk about Sensei reminded me that one thing that seems to be in pre resets Sensei's favor when it comes to shittiness, is that he didn't seem to want to fuck Ayane pre resets:
So, I think it's fair to consider current Sensei more of a slut and a cheater, than Pre Resets Sensei.

He didn't seem to be someone who'd cheat on Maya, albeit the Yumi detention stuff could imply otherwise, and he likely was cheating on Niki with Sekai, but that's a little hard to judge fairly considering his relationship with Sekai, was, well.. a special case.
Behind the scenes, this is an effect of the rewrite, he was willing in the original and it could have ended up happening even sooner than it actually did without the other two girls checking on Ayane interrupting the fan favorite bathroom scene that now has her faint instead of what happened in the original.

In universe, as in if you were to look at it as a resident of Kumon-mi, that seems more likely because she doesn't seem as willing as she once was, pre-rewrite Ayane was more forward. He could be seeing her as a risky target, one that could ruin his chances with the rest. Ayane isn't exactly the quiet type when she's not okay with something nor is she the type to let things happen unless she wants them to happen, she could be seen as a threat in being one of the girls who would blab if he tried any funny business, which means goodbye teaching job AND any trust he had with the girls. That said, she might be a uniquely hesitant case because of her admitted feelings.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I can't do it anymore, I have gone through page after page looking for the compressed version. Can somebody, please repost the compressed downloads or at least what page they are on??

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I can't do it anymore, I have gone through page after page looking for the compressed version. Can somebody, please repost the compressed downloads or at least what page they are on??
Compressed .34 stuff:
My suggestion if you want compressed (go to the previous post):

You can then add the current .34 update to it:

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
That's an optimistic way of seeing things, I suppose. I struggle to see this though, especially after how even this new concerned version of Sensei risked Miku's life last update. While saying stuff like this:
Sensei is probably the shittiest person in this game, imo.
Understanding someone does not mean justiying them, I also think his actions through the game so far makes him probably the shittiest person in the game, and even if I talk about the moments when I think he has shown genuine care about his students, I know there have also been times when for no apparent reason he has been a complete abuser, and that contradicts part of my reasoning about him.

I just like to think about what makes people be the way they are, I'm not a religious person, but I often ask myself if a god truly exists and he's going to judge us in the end of times, how would he judge us?
For us human I think acts are the easiest way of judging someone, but I like to think that there's more behind that, that good people makes truly bad acts, bad people makes truly good acts.

So I'm not going to say post resets Sensei is a good guy, in fact I would say the opposite, but I think deep inside him, he's a good person that has been through so much shit and also a god took away his good emotions, making him the way he is.

Or maybe he's just a shit person, I don't know, maybe I'm just wrong xD.

Actually this talk about Sensei reminded me that one thing that seems to be in pre resets Sensei's favor when it comes to shittiness, is that he didn't seem to want to fuck Ayane pre resets:
So, I think it's fair to consider current Sensei more of a slut and a cheater, than Pre Resets Sensei.

He didn't seem to be someone who'd cheat on Maya, albeit the Yumi detention stuff could imply otherwise, and he likely was cheating on Niki with Sekai, but that's a little hard to judge fairly considering his relationship with Sekai, was, well.. a special case.
Ohh adding this to my whole speech about Sensei's nature.

Also I've never thought that the "creepy detentions" Sensei used to give Yumi were really something impliying molesting her, I think that if it was the case, Yumi would treat Sensei in a very different way, I think that Selebus wrote that on purpose to make us doubt about Sensei's past and him being good or not. My guess is that he wanted to help Yumi, he saw something in her that remembered about himself and was triying to help her going throught that.

The thing that concerned me the most is how his relationship with Maya was, because she was very young, but, and again it's me being optimistic, I think they two shared a special bond knowing they both were abused by a close person during their childhood, or maybe it's a total different shit, this part I think is still hard to say.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I just like to think about what makes people be the way they are, I'm not a religious person, but I often ask myself if a god truly exists and he's going to judge us in the end of times, how would he judge us?
For us human I think acts are the easiest way of judging someone, but I like to think that there's more behind that, that good people makes truly bad acts, bad people makes truly good acts.

Also I've never thought that the "creepy detentions" Sensei used to give Yumi were really something impliying molesting her, I think that if it was the case, Yumi would treat Sensei in a very different way, I think that Selebus wrote that on purpose to make us doubt about Sensei's past and him being good or not. My guess is that he wanted to help Yumi, he saw something in her that remembered about himself and was triying to help her going throught that.

The thing that concerned me the most is how his relationship with Maya was, because he was very young, but, and again it's me being optimistic, I think they two shared a special bond knowing they both were abused by a close person during their childhood.
For me, Intent has always mattered more than actions. The worst person ever could save your life, but that's only because it benefits them.

As for the Yumi stuff, I doubt it got as far as molesting her, but he definitely seemed to be creeping on Yumi. However, I've also theorized it was actually because Yumi reminded him of Niki:
So, Random Theory Time: The main reason Sensei was more or less stalking Yumi, pre-resets, might have been because she reminded him of Niki:
Overall: Yumi's importance might literally just come down to her subconsciously reminding Sensei of his ex girlfriend and childhood best friend.

This also might be a reason why he blacks out so much around Yumi, and why he seems to feel drawn to her. Being around Yumi could subtly remind him of his past with Niki.
Whatever was going on with Yumi, definitely seems important though. Especially considering Yumi is likely the reason Current Sensei survived even a month in this timeline. Also it might be a reason she seemed to get killed.

Reactions: DSasha

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
Mmm yeah, I definitely have missed so much important things about Yumi, to be honest my guesses about her were rather simple.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I don't have the game, so the update does not help me. Can somebody please post the compressed version of the new game?

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021

Most likely it's because the current iteration (or probably all iterations in that matter) started his journey with memories and a sense of consequences all removed, thinking this second life of his was just a game, and he was gonna cherish it with the only way he knows. But "the only way he knows" is the key.

Current Sensei is for sure way more of a horndog than preset Sensei is, and I'd like to think that this is an effect of releasing a person who's already a massive horndog from almost all moral bindings. Like, how would one went from "oh my gard where am I?" to "oh well time to fuck my whole class" in such a short timespan? It has to be because this is an embodiment of a fraction of his real self; since so many other fragments of his were missing, this shitty fraction of him became dominant in plotting his actions.

The effect of mental modification of such scale and false cognition of "his new life" is so great that comparing pre reset Sensei with current Sensei feels like comparing one's personality with, for example, "how one plays GTA".

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Most likely it's because the current iteration (or probably all iterations in that matter) started his journey with memories and a sense of consequences all removed, thinking this second life of his was just a game, and he was gonna cherish it with the only way he knows. But "the only way he knows" is the key.

Current Sensei is for sure way more of a horndog than preset Sensei is, and I'd like to think that this is an effect of releasing a person who's already a massive horndog from almost all moral bindings. Like, how would one went from "oh my gard where am I?" to "oh well time to fuck my whole class" in such a short timespan? It has to be because this is an embodiment of a fraction of his real self; since so many other fragments of his were missing, this shitty fraction of him became dominant in plotting his actions.

The effect of mental modification of such scale and false cognition of "his new life" is so great that comparing pre reset Sensei with current Sensei feels like comparing one's personality with, for example, "how one plays GTA".
Random, but I can definitely see Sana just playing GTA in the background:
Also maybe Tsuneyo once she finds out what it is:

I.. don't think I want Miku to play them though:
That's just her playing tetris.. plus, you know, loud noises in GTA and stuff.

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
For me, Intent has always mattered more than actions. The worst person ever could save your life, but that's only because it benefits them.
Wait, what? If the life is saved, who cares why someone did it? I mean, you can question the specifics of who was saved (taking a bullet for Hitler is not a good act), but if someone saved my life or the life of someone I care about, I really don't care why.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Wait, what? If the life is saved, who cares why someone did it? I mean, you can question the specifics of who was saved (taking a bullet for Hitler is not a good act), but if someone saved my life or the life of someone I care about, I really don't care why.
You would when you realize they plan to use you or that someone as a meat shield soon afterwards, where you or them die slowly instead of instantly like you or them would have.

If you even get to die, and don't just end up as a crippled slave coughing to death in some mines or something, while they mock you for not being grateful enough.

In other words:
"Wait, what? If the life is saved, who cares why someone did it?"
I care, and I recommend others to do so as well.

Last edited:

ElaineZol

Sep 28, 2022
It's a very specific scenario of someone saving your or someone else's life, but the intention behind someone's actions is very important regardless of what the action is. Just because someone does a good deed doesn't mean their intentions are good, you could definitely end up in just a bad of a situation if not worse than previously because of someone else's "good actions".

Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Speaking of intentions behind "good actions", this game/story seems to have a dark goal in mind when it comes to raising affection for the girls:
The more affection points and girls that can be tributed, the more Sensei's (and maybe others) chance of survival seems to increase in the end.

Of course, whether or not this turns out to be true, is just something we'll have to wait and find out.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl
Dec 18, 2020
Speaking of intentions behind "good actions", this game/story seems to have a dark goal in mind when it comes to raising affection for the girls:
The more affection points and girls that can be tributed, the more Sensei's (and maybe others) chance of survival seems to increase in the end.

Of course, whether or not this turns out to be true, is just something we'll have to wait and find out.
So, if player wants someone dead...
0 affection Nodoka, let's go

Reactions: anothersilo

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So, if player wants someone dead...
0 affection Nodoka, let's go
That's likely the opposite tbh, Nodoka would be the only one to survive lol. Which actually might be what's coming up:
Now that I think about it..

Also:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Honestly, that begs the question, if Nodoka turns out to be the face of Chapter 4, I wonder how everyone will take it?

Nodoka being the main girl for a chapter like Ayane seemed to be in Chapter 3, and Maya in Chapter 2, seems.. interesting. Might actually get some answers at least.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus
4.10 star(s) 303 Votes