Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
Or the whole stuff means nothing and Sel is kidding everyone because people interpret too much into things.
Maybe it's really just a pseudo PS code, or used as a simple reset riddle answer.
And the reason Sel chose Nodoka to repeat it, is because she is manical.

Same goes with the stone slabs that had those circles with little cut out pieces.
Just coincidentally found out what THAT is by rewatching Summertime Rendering.
I can certainly see that being the case. However, I do believe it means at least something (found these):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Its meaning is anyone's guess, I'd bet being nothing truly major. Something, nonetheless. Reset riddle seems like a reasonable explanation.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I can certainly see that being the case. However, I do believe it means at least something (found these):

Its meaning is anyone's guess, I'd bet being nothing truly major. Something, nonetheless. Reset riddle seems like a reasonable explanation.
Triangle Circle Triangle also shows up in the 'Second Sun' Happy Event:
Before the wonderful bucket scene.

Considering there are 3 shapes, it could be related to the other "3"s in the game. 3 moons, gods, pre reset girlfriends, wizards, etc. Not entirely sure what it could mean, but hopefully it means something lol.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hm, there are notably 3 popular maids:
Probably unrelated to the other "3"s, but if not, it would suggest that this secret maid thing might be of more importance than I thought.

Number 1 is also still a mystery, and doesn't seem to be Moe Moe Maya, as Ami seemed unaware of her later on:

Of course, Ami may have just been gaslighting Sensei and us.

thewind777

May 30, 2023
Hey guys, I am trying to join the discord server using the link on the official website and all other places but I always get an error when trying to join so I think the link is expired. I tried using desktop app, browser and phone app. is there any updated link I can use?

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
Hey guys, I am trying to join the discord server using the link on the official website and all other places but I always get an error when trying to join so I think the link is expired. I tried using desktop app, browser and phone app. is there any updated link I can use?

try out the discord link on the wiki page. it should work. All the way at the bottom you'll see a discord icon.

Nah it does not work either, I get a "whoops unable to accept invite" on PC, and on Phone app it says "The invite link is invalid or has expired". Would love to join the community but all links are not working for me :(
edit; idk then usual deal, try different browsers normal/incognito, try joining through mobile, through discord application w/ server search
other things could be expired invite or server discovery for their is server is disabled as it doesnt appear when looking for discord servers or deleted im not in any dc

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Of course, Ami may have just been gaslighting Sensei and us.
There's a part of me that wonders if this is a marketing ploy that all the maids are told to follow. Imply that there's a hyper-popular mega-maid to plant a seed that no matter how much you love the maid you have on this visit, or the maids you've gotten on prior visits, there's an EVEN BETTER maid, and you have to keep coming in if you want to glimpse her majesty -- but in reality, there's no such maid, and you've just been suckered into handing over another week's pay.

but honestly, if we find out that one of the girls is secretly a maid, please let it be Wakana.

thewind777

May 30, 2023

try out the discord link on the wiki page. it should work. All the way at the bottom you'll see a discord icon.
Nah it does not work either, I get a "whoops unable to accept invite" on PC, and on Phone app it says "The invite link is invalid or has expired". Would love to join the community but all links are not working for me :(

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
That's weird, the link is working ok for me, check out if u're using a vpn or a proxy, if not the case, maybe you were banned from the server or maybe your Disccord account settings have nsfw blocked or something (I don't know if that's a thing actually haha),

Try pasting the link in incognito, or without any discord sesion active

Last edited:

John E. Ringo

Apr 19, 2020
There's a part of me that wonders if this is a marketing ploy that all the maids are told to follow. Imply that there's a hyper-popular mega-maid to plant a seed that no matter how much you love the maid you have on this visit, or the maids you've gotten on prior visits, there's an EVEN BETTER maid, and you have to keep coming in if you want to glimpse her majesty -- but in reality, there's no such maid, and you've just been suckered into handing over another week's pay.

but honestly, if we find out that one of the girls is secretly a maid, please let it be Wakana.
With the many, many subtle (and not so subtle) references, it would not shock me if the "secret top maid" is...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
What are the care packages for?
They're basically DVD extras. A non-canon animation featuring an aged-up or aged-down version of a character, a commentary track covering a scene from earlier in the game, info about characters, concept art, etc.

They're also a vehicle for the dev to put DRM on your computer that can wipe your save. Probably should have led with that. People have cracked it, but IMHO its more trouble than the packages are worth.

Reactions: AutoDux

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
You might be already banned. At least, this is what happens if you are

Vidaura

Jan 30, 2020
Check that your account is age and phone verified. I've seen similar errors trying to join NSFW servers due to those two issues.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
is it just me or the game never appear in latest update? and it show the game last update is from 4 years ago if u search for it?

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Because i talked about it, so everybody knows what that is?
The stuff on the right.

/e from the ch3 "いないいない。。。ばあ!" ( peekaboo ) event.
/e2 3h and no answer. By the liviliti this thread normally has, i begin to think no one knows or has problems to google it (had that too ^^).

Last edited:

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Something for you Bingoogus, and some others

When i first came into this thread, some two years ago, the two sides of a coin, "toss it till it lands on it's edge", was something i related to Maya.
Like she was resetting the "world" till she got her "Akira" back". The impossible outcome.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Because i talked about it, so everybody knows what that is?
The stuff on the right.

/e from the ch3 "いないいない。。。ばあ!" ( peekaboo ) event.
/e2 3h and no answer. By the liviliti this thread normally has, i begin to think no one knows or has problems to google it (had that too ^^).

Are you referring to the Eye Chart thing?

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Are you referring to the Eye Chart thing?
Boooo, too late. Google much?
Just kidding,... am i?
Yeah it's the japanese equivalent of a western eyes test. In western it's called "Snellen chart", while in at least Japan it's called "Landolt C" chart.
It's obvious why Japan, or Asia, don't use latin based letters for an eyes test.

With that, it puts an emphasis on "Perception" on the whole event.
1+1=3? = If you want something to be what you want it to be, then it will be what you want it to be? Perception.

Funnily, i don't know if Sel thought about this, but i don't think so, by his apparent lack of IT knowledge.
1+1=3 is mathematically wrong.
Though 1 and 1 is the binary equivalent of 3. 0011 or any leading zeros, is 3.
Just a funny sidenote.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 303 Votes