jameswitcher

Jun 2, 2018
Hm yeah, that would maybe go along with Yasu saying somthing like: "The city is moving".
Almost feels like the whole alien war shit has a meaning.
Even kinda feels like the "Ark: Survival evolved" stuff. Are we on the Aberration Ark?
when she says the city is moving, I'm thinking more along the lines of Silent Hill. Specifically Silent Hill 2's variant of the town

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
My scary suspicion is that Sana is actively manipulating Sensei into touching her (really don't want to place accusation on our angel...). She can't stop her craving; and after witnessing Sensei either talking to a ghost only he can see or simply hallucinating, she now starts to figure out the effective way to coerce him into what she wants. She doesn't even stutter during it, she just let her burning fervor and her just gained knowledge do the work.
(Also unironically, good boy is the name of the happy event you can get if you fuck her mom; but I'd say for now it's a throwback rather than actually meaning something)

Yasu may have also qualified as "something that doesn't belong to you" during the weird journey in Glossolalia, but it does look like Sana is the "correct" girl for finishing his homework's, and HOPE is putting efforts into prepping Sana and paving the path.

But your interesting thought gives me something to think about what qualifies. Many options have been extensively interrogated here: vaginal sex with a virgin you haven't claimed, any sex without consent, any sex that's underage, or the previous actions but with a specifically designated person, etc. Since Nodoka doesn't count, it implies there's more than plain sex with a high schooler virgin.

My current thought is "to have vaginal sex with a girl under celestial influence", which resonates with one of the blue balloon scenes in Eighth Eye of the Wolf Spider that says "We (the three gods) never learned how to feel. But through you, we can."

The following examples are scenarios that I think that qualify:
- Molly began to "feel kinda weird" after receiving 6 million affection points from USER2 via Sensei
(this rape sequence is also currently the only action confirmed to be qualified)

- Yasu during Glossolalia when she was under HOPE's control. According to HOPE, "AND WHY IS IT NOT THE VERY VESSEL I COME TO YOU IN NOW???"

- Sana during It Comes to Claim Us All might be the first chance Sensei had to submit his homework as HOPE started its infection there. If that's true, the following Ad Infinitum feels like HOPE (or whatever it is) showing up, reprimanding Sana for not following through, and asking her to submit.

- And of course his last chance is with Sana in Girls Just Want to Have Fun; she's been under HOPE's influence since summer started, and should qualify as a proper target (if this is true, it'll probably also remove the consent element from the requirement)
Sana definitely seemed to be the target handed to Sensei on a silver platter by the gods.

She's even called a "Useless fucking character" later on presumably because she failed to get fucked by him:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
My scary suspicion is that Sana is actively manipulating Sensei into touching her (really don't want to place accusation on our angel...). She can't stop her craving; and after witnessing Sensei either talking to a ghost only he can see or simply hallucinating, she now starts to figure out the effective way to coerce him into what she wants. She doesn't even stutter during it, she just let her burning fervor and her just gained knowledge do the work.
(Also unironically, good boy is the name of the happy event you can get if you fuck her mom; but I'd say for now it's a throwback rather than actually meaning something)
Yeah i see what you are meaning. Sana saw what Sekai/Make believe Sekai said, and tried to copy it?
Besides, i looked into the files again and there are, opposite to what i thought, a couple of girls calling Akira "Good Boy".
But i still think Sana is special right there.

Last edited:

jameswitcher

Jun 2, 2018
Since i played it (God Dog is behind it all!), please explain.
It's kind of hard to explain, as it's more of an abstract concept, but to vaguely summarize, the town is constantly changing itself to better adapt to the MC's psyche. Either through shifting the MC into dimensions with impossible architecture or locations that shouldn't exist (Rust world in SH vs Happy scenes in LiL) or talking to/interacting with characters that should either be long dead (Mary in SH & Sekai in Lil) or shouldn't exist at all (Maria in SH & Nao in Lil)

Reactions: crustlord12

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
It's kind of hard to explain, as it's more of an abstract concept, but to vaguely summarize, the town is constantly changing itself to better adapt to the MC's psyche. Either through shifting the MC into dimensions with impossible architecture or locations that shouldn't exist (Rust world in SH vs Happy scenes in LiL) or talking to/interacting with characters that should either be long dead (Mary in SH & Sekai in Lil) or shouldn't exist at all (Maria in SH & Nao in Lil)
Hm hm, i guess i get it. Like how "The Other Side™" in Silent Hill is a personal nighmare (espacially in SH2) for each protagonist, and how that translates to Akira and his halluzinations?
Like, how in SH the normal world changes to the other side, Akira halluzinates Kumon'mi into?

Reactions: jameswitcher

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Hmm there is something bothering me, the lil wiki homepage "last supper" parody. Selebus said it is wrong and that Ayane and Ami should be changed, but I can't see how a narcisist perfectionist like him can stand to leave it wrong for so long, if it was me I would've corrected it not long after.

Reactions: LuisD and chronox42

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
So the name rain king isn't referring to a specific person?
I don't know. Wouldn't rule it out. Ami is, iirc, referring Akira as the Rain King.
Or more precisely:
Event ends with Ami saying something that ends with ... you're my
Then an image with text "Rain King", follows.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I googled it and only found a country song and an erotic or otherwise adult book by a writter named Selena, on amazon.
The country song is apparently inspired by the novel Henderson the Rain King:

wikipedia lol will this work? said:
Henderson learns that a man can, with effort, have a spiritual rebirth when he realizes that spirit, body and the outside world are not enemies but can live in harmony.

A week before the novel appeared in book stores, Saul Bellow published an article in the New York Times titled “The Search for Symbols, a Writer Warns, Misses All the Fun and Fact of the Story.” Here, Bellow warns readers against looking too deeply for symbols in literature. This has led to much discussion among critics as to why Bellow warned his readers against searching for symbolism just before the symbol-packed Rain King hit the shelves.

The ongoing philosophical discussions and ramblings between Henderson and the natives, and inside Henderson's own head, prefigure elements of Bellow's next novel (1964), which includes many such inquiries into life and meaning.

As in all Bellow's novels, death figures prominently in Henderson the Rain King. Also, the novel manifests a few common character types that run through Bellow's literary works. One type is the Bellovian Hero, often described as a . Eugene Henderson, in company with most of Bellow's main characters, can be given this description, in the opinion of some people. Another is what Bellow calls the "Reality-Instructor"; in Henderson the Rain King, King Dahfu fills this role. In Seize the Day, the instructor is played by Dr. Tamkin, while in , Humboldt von Fleisher takes the part.

Scholars such as Bellow biographer and others have shown that quite a few passages and ideas were lifted from a book titled The Cattle Complex in East Africa (1926) written by Bellow's anthropology professor who supervised his senior thesis at in 1937.
Emphasis in bold is my own.

May 19, 2019
If Sel is evil enough the next update may "force" Sensei to celebrate her birthday with a chipper Maya; see if this can torture him more.
(goddamnit I'm a little sad again...)

The entire event chain autoplays I think during weekend once you have finished every event prior to v0.35. Check every girl's events and see if you miss any (think I saw people saying one of Io's events managed to stay not finished undetected)
I've got a lust event on Ami and a couple events on Miku, but I can't seem to trigger any of them

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I've got a lust event on Ami and a couple events on Miku, but I can't seem to trigger any of them
Ami's event is embedded in the event chain of this new update (lust > 50), so don't worry about it.
As for Miku's, any of her event's prerequisite should all be available on wiki now.

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes