Etla

Jul 11, 2021
Not to add to the usual gaggle of derps begging for saves, but I was really hoping for some assistance.

I've gotten myself softlocked just before Chapter 3/Wither. I suspect this is by using the goodhomie cheat while already in chapter 2, thus, 'I Died with You' was left white, skipped and I can't get back to it.

That's the only thing that makes sense to me because the guide mod shows only 1 available event, Wither and its saying I need Rin progress, despite every other event being green.

So if somebody had some advice I'd love to hear it. Maybe some command through the cheat mod which ticks off this one event, some save editing, or even a chapter 3 (.22?) save file if I had to. I don't know the best fix, nor how to do them, so some help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: No offense taken (nor intended) about the gaggle of derps post, btw. I just wanted to have a more fun intro than just coming out and begging for help. I can also understand that it may be tiresome for a community of people who want to talk about the game and all they're getting is help-desk questions.

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
1701290706112.png
I looked up the flags this event (cafe35) checked, assuming your event list look like the snapshot above and can't trigger the event by simply visiting her at the cafe.

if rin_love >= 35 and library30 == True and rindorm35 == True and rininvite == True and cafe35 == False:
jump cafe35

You should've completed library30 (Under the table) and rindorm35 (Ten steps forward), so I suspect it's the rininvite flag that's obstructing. Check your rininvite flag with URM or other save editing methods; if it's false, change it to true, and visit Rin at the cafe should do the trick.

Edit: rininvite is established during rindorm35 (Ten steps forward), where Rin would invite you on a little weekend exploration; if you're bad homie then the flag stays false, and the outing would be just Rin and Futaba, leading to event skipping.

Last edited:
Reactions: chronox42 and Etla

Marie IV

Sep 9, 2023
Thanks!
Regarding the English version, I have a question whether the rough wording should be smoothed out or all these words are acceptable and can be left as they are.
If the question is whether or not the English text needs censorship, than yes, it very much does so

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
If all the girls woke up with dicks tomorrow, all of them, who do you think would have the biggest and who the smallest. After that, how do you imagine each girl reacting to it? I laugh at the idea of tiny little Sana having a foot long and you just know Kirin would be swinging hers around the dorm halls. I think Tsubasa would probably have the funniest reaction, if you can imagine it.

BIG PENIS.
Rin would have sort of called it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, Tsuneyo apparently has big dick energy:

Io on the other hand, apparently does not:

Albeit, considering Ami seems underdeveloped, I'd think it's likely she'd be the smallest. Unless, like Kirin, Yasu, or Yumi end up with a micro penis.

If Nodoka had a dick, I'd be a little worried. She's like a deluxe version of Sensei, that is only missing a dick. She'd be fucking every body and writing a book about it, lmao.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Imagine Niki "accidentally" flashing her huge dick on a concert. That's something worth having penis for.
Niki's and Sensei's relationship suddenly takes a turn:

Also, I wonder if Chika would be into Nik with a dik, or just be delusional and completely block it out.

Etla

Jul 11, 2021
View attachment 3128037
I looked up the flags this event (cafe35) checked, assuming your event list look like the snapshot above and can't trigger the event by simply visiting her at the cafe.

if rin_love >= 35 and library30 == True and rindorm35 == True and rininvite == True and cafe35 == False:
jump cafe35

You should've completed library30 (Under the table) and rindorm35 (Ten steps forward), so I suspect it's the rininvite flag that's obstructing. Check your rininvite flag with URM or other save editing methods; if it's false, change it to true, and visit Rin at the cafe should do the trick.

Edit: rininvite is established during rindorm35 (Ten steps forward), where Rin would invite you on a little weekend exploration; if you're bad homie then the flag stays false, and the outing would be just Rin and Futaba, leading to event skipping.
Awesome! That's incredible news. Thanks so much for going through the trouble to do that. I don't know much about save editing, but I do know a little about programming, so I should be able to make that work and I look forward to doing so at the earliest opportunity.

Edit: No offense taken (nor intended) about the gaggle of derps post, btw. I just wanted to have a more fun intro than just coming out and begging for help. I can also understand that it may be tiresome for a community of people who want to talk about the game and all they're getting is help-desk questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: fdsasdf_p

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I wrote that post just before going to bed in the hopes i'd wake up to some hilarious responses and you guys delivered and more. Still, a lot of girls seem to have been skipped over, Tsukasa would probably have a funny reaction, as would Chinami and i think Yumi could go multiple different ways depending on her mood. Wish i had the skills to whip up some stuff in KK like 5A 61.

Reactions: DeSkel15 and Etla

Yung Waffles

Oct 2, 2019
Honestly, considering Nodoka has had a job since she was 10 and is already set for college, I can understand considering her more of an adult than the majority of the girls.

Also I was referring more to the "staying away from jailbait" part. If anything, the optional Chinami mention, and non optional Uta picture stuff, kind of shows he's getting worse in the background, not to mention the stuff Ami tends to hint at on his computer, and that folder of Maya..

Nevertheless, he's taken the virginities of about two students per Chapter. (plus optionally Ami in Chapter 1, and apparently Molly in Chapter 2)

It seems likely that he'll take at least two more in Chapter 4. (Thinking it'll be Sana, Uta, and Noriko, with one probably being forced or optional)

He's tried to get Io and Touka to "comfort" him a few times, but yeah he's only touched Io inappropriately when his wires were tangling. He barely met Uta in Chapter 1, and since Chapter 2 they've formed a relationship, as she wasn't even his student until then. They've more or less began "dating" recently in Chapter 3.

Molly, Imani, and Sana are all special cases, that he is trying to resist. He's already at least fingered Sana though, last update, and apparently raped Molly then blocked it out. He also needed Yumi to keep him from having sex with Imani.
i recall Molly talking to Sensei and specifically Tsuneyo about it, and while speaking to Tsuneyo, saying something along the lines of "He didn't (rape was implied here but she didn't directly say the word). Trust me, I would have known if that happened." I also don't think Chinami is a factor unless there's some wonky time skip stuff coming, since Sensei has always seemed so set on not looking her that way. Could have just been a joke like he said, but time will tell. And as far as who's next on the buffet line, I agree that Noriko is probably the next one. Everything is set up for her already as opposed to any other girl that has started an intimate route with him. Then Uta's probably after her rather than Sana, due to the circumstances that transpired when things finally progressed with Sana. But we probably won't see any of that pick back up until later in the next update of the one after that since the whole No Maya thing has to be addressed.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
recall Molly talking to Sensei and specifically Tsuneyo about it, and while speaking to Tsuneyo, saying something along the lines of "He didn't (rape was implied here but she didn't directly say the word). Trust me, I would have known if that happened."
My favorite theory about what happend there was reset like in bluejay because Molly died from rape. Just a theory, though

Feb 14, 2022
My favorite theory about what happend there was reset like in bluejay because Molly died from rape. Just a theory, though
That would explain everything. Molly's death due to rape. And her rolled back and rewrote the memories. Everything does not contradict the plot. And this happened because Akira's penis enlargement ability failed, and he literally either break off her up with a BIG PENIS or pierced her because of a long length of LONG SCHLONGE.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
i recall Molly talking to Sensei and specifically Tsuneyo about it, and while speaking to Tsuneyo, saying something along the lines of "He didn't (rape was implied here but she didn't directly say the word). Trust me, I would have known if that happened." I also don't think Chinami is a factor unless there's some wonky time skip stuff coming, since Sensei has always seemed so set on not looking her that way. Could have just been a joke like he said, but time will tell. And as far as who's next on the buffet line, I agree that Noriko is probably the next one. Everything is set up for her already as opposed to any other girl that has started an intimate route with him. Then Uta's probably after her rather than Sana, due to the circumstances that transpired when things finally progressed with Sana. But we probably won't see any of that pick back up until later in the next update of the one after that since the whole No Maya thing has to be addressed.
Yeah, Molly claimed/implied he didn't, but apparently he did and he blocked it out:
Unless this is referring to some other rape he tricked himself into thinking didn't happen.

Personally, I'm thinking USER2/Wire god convinced him to rape Molly, then just reset things after getting it's sacrifice. Sensei then blocked it out, but didn't get to finish, so he then jerked off and covered her. Similar to how Makoto can't kill herself, and everytime she tries, it's like she hallucinated it. Wounds and Memories can easily be altered or reset in this world.

As for Chinami, well, it's heavily implied Sensei is far worse than he shows us:
I don't think anyone is actually safe from Sensei's lust. Wizard or not.

Especially since he can black out, block it out, and the world will simply fix whoever he hurts anyway. If anything, I've begun to think he's losing interest in his current girls, and his preferences are getting younger. Maya for example reminds him of their past relationship:
and I'm assuming the more he remembers, the worse he'll get.

I can definitely see Noriko incoming, but I wouldn't count Sana out. He didn't screw her, but he fingered her, and she seems to be the one in control of the relationship:

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
I can tell I'm way too invested in this game because I saw a LTT YouTube thumbnail and it gave me flashbacks to the Second Sun Happy event. At this point I think every time I see a small yellow car I will think of this game. I haven't decided yet if that's a bad thing or not.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I can tell I'm way too invested in this game because I saw a LTT YouTube thumbnail and it gave me flashbacks to the Second Sun Happy event. At this point I think every time I see a small yellow car I will think of this game. I haven't decided yet if that's a bad thing or not.
Same, but now every time I see a Melon, I think of Maya.

Was just watching some Avatar The Last Airbender stuff and remembered this:
And now, I can't help but consider Toph an alt universe Maya.

I'll never forget Maya and her perfect Melons:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
i recall Molly talking to Sensei and specifically Tsuneyo about it, and while speaking to Tsuneyo, saying something along the lines of "He didn't (rape was implied here but she didn't directly say the word). Trust me, I would have known if that happened."
I think there is still a very very slight chance that Molly didn’t get dicked down that night.

Sekai only confirms that the entire sexual exchange wasn’t just in his head. That is, him fingering her, her jerking him off, and him cumming on her are proven to be real (essentially things we saw on screen). Anything beyond that lacks solid confirmations.

But we've made a fair assumption that despite her claim, Molly in fact did lose her virginity that night because this whole thing is proven to be qualified as "taking something that doesn't belong to you". Judging from how Sana was aligned to sate HOPE and how Sensei fingering Sana and Sana jerking him off still apparently doesn't count, it is safe to assume that the worst had happened to Molly.

However, this also comes with its own assumption, that the definition of taking something that doesn't belong to you is exactly the same among different gods. They all want to learn to feel through Sensei, but they also have different ways of chasing after it. So extremely optimistically speaking, USER2 might be content with just fingering Molly while HOPE requires a whole lot more than just fingering Sana. But again, extremely optimistically speaking.
1701363422904.png
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And despite personally wanting more than one evidence to draw a disturbing conclusion, the possibility of Molly being penetrated then and there is just too high with this many of indirect signs pointing towards the same thing and I can't fight against the odds.

She couldn't feel the aftermath at the time might be due to how drunk she was, potentially a bluejay rolling back mechanism in effect like people have suggested, or Sensei in fact has a micropenis. Her claim remaining the same afterwards might be due to the aforementioned rolling back mechanism, or she was lying for the sake of herself and Sensei much like how Ayane lost her fetus and feigned ignorance about remembering her once pregnancy. In any case it's much easier to extrapolate based on the worst scenario Sensei can fathom rather than the best scenario Molly convinced him into believing.

As I am typing this I have a sudden crave for some wholesome content with the poor Irish lass so bad.

4.10 star(s) 303 Votes