QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
The way I see it this whole game is really set up to make us feel mildly uncomfortable. I mean, even Sensei isn't cool with him self half the time. Or rather, he is cool with him self but is completely open about that self not being cool. You get what I mean.

This game is like way deeper than most.

Yung Waffles

Oct 2, 2019
About the other topic: It doesn't matter if penetration was a thing between Molly and Akira, it would still be rape since she wasn't concious.

Other thing is how concious Akira was, in a normal situation he would be guilty even if he wasn't since he's the older one, he's her teacher, and he's supposed to take control of the situation, not let himself be as irresponsible as his students.
The thing is that we don't know for sure how concious Akira was, some have theorized about his blackouts being one thing to cope with his horribles acts, but I want to think that there is something taking decisions for him and that he wouldn't actually rape Molly or Sara.
That's what I meant. Sekai used works like "technically" and "basically", grey zone words that are used when events being stated are disputable, i.e. Molly being raped, since forced penetration alone is generally regarded as rape, but also any forced sexual contact is considered rape depending on the considering party. It's the same in combat sports like MMA or boxing, where there's a knockout as well as a "technical knockout", when one fighter is down for the count but not actually knocked out. In this regard we were speaking purely about whether or not Molly had been penetrated.

As far as Sensei's blackouts go, they're definitely a coping mechanism, but not solely for the horrible things that he does, since Maya recently told him that the blackouts were a thing before the resets and they aren't mutually exclusive, as well as Ami shedding light on Sensei's mental condition throughout her years living with him. He's definitely closer to being unconscious than not during the blackouts since afterwards he always snaps out of them not knowing what's gong on. And idk if there's actually and otherworldly influences on him during blackouts that causes him assault girls, though the games seems to imply it, but since the game mostly takes place from Sensei's perspective, we don't know if those are part of his condition(s) or not, though similar seemingly otherworldly events with others like Sara and Sana might point to some type of influence might be in effect. Who knows. The only time that I can remember there being an outside perspective of his blackouts that we actually saw and not just some character talking about it was in the beginning when Ami came into her room and Sensei was naked on his knees repeatedly saying something like "I want to see her again.", and all of the things that he was experiencing weren't there from Ami's perspective, meaning that it was in fact all in is head.

Last edited:
Reactions: DSasha

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
That's what I meant. Sekai used works like "technically" and "basically", grey zone words that are used when events being stated are disputable, i.e. Molly being raped, since forced penetration alone is generally regarded as rape, but also any forced sexual contact is considered rape depending on the considering party. It's the same in combat sports like MMA or boxing, where there's a knockout as well as a "technical knockout", when one fighter is down for the count but not actually knocked out. In this regard we were speaking purely about whether or not Molly had been penetrated.

As far as Sensei's blackouts go, they're definitely a coping mechanism, but not solely for the horrible things that he does, since Maya recently told him that the blackouts were a thing before the resets and they aren't mutually exclusive, as well as Ami shedding light on Sensei's mental condition throughout her years living with him. He's definitely closer to being unconscious than not during the blackouts since afterwards he always snaps out of them not knowing what's gong on. And idk if there's actually and otherworldly influences on him during blackouts that causes him assault girls, though the games seems to imply it, but since the game mostly takes place from Sensei's perspective, we don't know if those are part of his condition(s) or not, though similar seemingly otherworldly events with others like Sara and Sana might point to some type of influence might be in effect. Who knows. The only time that I can remember there being an outside perspective of his blackouts that we actually saw and not just some character talking about it was in the beginning when Ami came into her room and Sensei was naked on his knees repeatedly saying something like "I want to see her again.", and all of the things that he was experiencing weren't there from Ami's perspective, meaning that it was in fact all in is head.
He was repeating "I want to feel it again", also during one of the beach events, the one where Touka has a ramen stand heli'd in, Makoto talks about him enacting a plant council in front of the stand before walking in.

Reactions: t-f and DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

There's also been stuff like Tsuneyo not seeing the shadow figure that Sensei was seeing (and probably the fish, etc):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And Sensei not seeing what Tsuneyo was seeing.

And Yasu has claimed Sensei was just thinking she was doing things:

Also, yeah:
He was repeating "I want to feel it again", also during one of the beach events, the one where Touka has a ramen stand heli'd in, Makoto talks about him enacting a plant council in front of the stand before walking in.
There's how the whole Plant Council stuff definitely seemed to just be in Sensei's head:
Plus seeing Maya and the Fish which seemed to just be in his head:

At this point, I'm convinced like 80% of the weird stuff is just Mental Illness, that a few characters suffer from, including Sensei. The other 20%, is whatever is murdering and resetting people and the world. It kind of seems like some beings are just playing around with, and taking advantage of, a bunch of mentally ill people.

Something that actually affected things tho, were "Sekai" and her Dark Angels:
Not to mention, the Shapeshifter:
There has to be something more than just Mental Illness going on.

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
I think Sekai meant statutory rape, but she'd be wrong since japan's age of consent was 13 recently changed to 16 june this year.
If i recall, that was puffed up to be a bigger deal then it should've been cause it was just updating the federal law to what all the states already had or something, that whilst it was technically 13 in the country, there was no actual place within the country where it was 13.
Oh wow, I live in a place with a lower age of consent than Japan

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Isn't that song about fuckin' bitches or something? I never really paid attention but i recall reading that in someone's comment somewhere on the web...

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Isn't that song about fuckin' bitches or something? I never really paid attention but i recall reading that in someone's comment somewhere on the web...
Despacito translates to "slowly", and the song is more or less about wanting a passionate sexual relationship.

You can probably find the song translated.

Why Ayane is so fond of it, isn't exactly clear, but it's likely related to her really wanting to be lovingly fucked by Sensei.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Wasn't it the last update when Sensei had his first genuine smile in game? Sana's performance really cheered him up, didn't it?

Federok88

May 23, 2022
More like someone being very horny about passionately fucking one bitch and describing in excruciating detail every step of his desires wich range from thing like "Slowly, I want to breath in your neck slowly" and such poetry like "And it’s just that your beauty is a puzzle.
But to finish it here I have the missing piece " wich probably is talking about his dick or in the case of Ayane......aaaaanyway.

Reactions: Bingoogus
4.10 star(s) 303 Votes