Mad Hatter

Nov 17, 2017
I'm a bit confused after playing the game for a couple of hours. While I appreciate humor, but is this game like about sex? You know, with decent animations all Koikatsu games supposed to have.
Yes and no. Sex is the main topic of the game, but in a more complicated way than "look at the picture and fap." Those scenes are there, but they are not the focus of the game, by any means. Sex is viewed more broadly. Why are you having sex? Why with that person in particular? What are the effects of it? Are you a terrible person for having sex with these people? (Yes.)

So if you want a quick fap, this probably isn't a game that's going to interest you. If you want good character writing, some deep lore, and introspection with occasional sex scenes, then this is the game for you. It is very much a "story first, sex when relevant" type of game.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I don't recall it bothering me earlier in the game, could've sworn they were always applied properly but who knows, maybe i'm misremembering, i'm sure DeSkel will come along to spank my ass with facts and evidence if i am. :ROFLMAO:
Lmao, I do think side eyes are just usually off:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not really something I noticed much, but now, they kind of bother me, so thanks for that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
View attachment 3157872
Man Yumi gets some really good cracks in on Akira, i forgot this one and it killed me all over again.
View attachment 3157871
It really bothers me how in the last chapter Selly got either lazy about the heart placement or started using it on side angled eyes without thinking about it but the whole concept is heart pupils, they need to be centered on the pupils or it looks dumb.
LOL it might be a limitation of Koikatsu (I admittedly don't know enough), where heart can only be at the center of the socket, but of course he can put the heart on after rendering them scenes if he really wants to. But yea they look honestly dumb funny after you pointed out.
a.gif b.gif

Last edited:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Well, I've now finished chapter 3.......and the sadness came very strong, even more so because Maya was my favorite character. A question on 01/01/2024 will the next chapter be released or has the date changed?

Jul 23, 2021
The brother doesn't joke about this it's going to be tough to hold out until January waiting for the new chapter
Is this an Io or Enkidu Padoru... May or may not look the same regardless.

AFAIK it's supposed to release on Maya's birthday being 1/1/2024 because fun is subjective where ours is watching characters we like and Sel's is watching us suffer.

GSwole

May 1, 2023
Is this an Io or Enkidu Padoru... May or may not look the same regardless.

AFAIK it's supposed to release on Maya's birthday being 1/1/2024 because fun is subjective where ours is watching characters we like and Sel's is watching us suffer.
its an Io padoru

Jul 23, 2021
its an Io padoru
TBF ALL Padorus are banned/cancelled/denied (I'm joking). This coming from a time where I had a Pocky fiend/Other FGO characters? Padoru trend as my avatars. I simply refuse to live in a world where Padoru dominates once again.

I'd rather live in the Yasu as Clara universe and Honkai dominate trend because i spent too much money for my NP5 Spishtar to 2 button the entire game until i forgot my login.

Mad Hatter

Nov 17, 2017
A question on 01/01/2024 will the next chapter be released or has the date changed?
According to the Discord, January first is still the planned release date. The progress tracker hasn't been updated since December 5th, but Selebus is still posting to the Discord daily and hasn't said anything about the date changing. That doesn't mean it won't, as that's a ton of work to do in just one month, but so far date hasn't changed.

Reactions: crustlord12

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
According to the Discord, January first is still the planned release date. The progress tracker hasn't been updated since December 5th, but Selebus is still posting to the Discord daily and hasn't said anything about the date changing. That doesn't mean it won't, as that's a ton of work to do in just one month, but so far date hasn't changed.
I hope it doesn't change, even if I have to endure more than this, it's going to be hell on Earth,

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
TBF ALL Padorus are banned/cancelled/denied (I'm joking). This coming from a time where I had a Pocky fiend/Other FGO characters? Padoru trend as my avatars. I simply refuse to live in a world where Padoru dominates once again.

I'd rather live in the Yasu as Clara universe and Honkai dominate trend because i spent too much money for my NP5 Spishtar to 2 button the entire game until i forgot my login.
Now my photo is perfect with Maya in place;

4.10 star(s) 303 Votes