Gamer2023xyz

Dec 1, 2023
Little help please. Tried downloading via Mega and it finished in the transfer window and then disappeared. After reading several posts here in this thread it sounds like Mega flagged the file and it kills the dl somehow. That said here are my questions:
1) where can I download now?
2) do I need VPN, as I planned on just wifi dl from coffee shop??
3) is there much different in chapter one in .35 version from .25 version? Curious how much he went back and fine tuned anything in chapter 1.
4) in chapter one how does banging Sara while Sana passed out affect the future in respect to both Sana and Sara
Much appreciated!!
Any help here guys? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Little help please. Tried downloading via Mega and it finished in the transfer window and then disappeared. After reading several posts here in this thread it sounds like Mega flagged the file and it kills the dl somehow. That said here are my questions:
1) where can I download now?
2) do I need VPN, as I planned on just wifi dl from coffee shop??
3) is there much different in chapter one in .35 version from .25 version? Curious how much he went back and fine tuned anything in chapter 1.
4) in chapter one how does banging Sara while Sana passed out affect the future in respect to both Sana and Sara
Much appreciated!!
1) official website.

3) I recommend playing the new version but if you want to see more scenes H recommend the old version

4)The difference is that Sana will say that the walls of the house are thin and she can hear "things" otherwise that I remember doesn't affect much.

Gamer2023xyz

Dec 1, 2023
1) official website.

3) I recommend playing the new version but if you want to see more scenes H recommend the old version

4)The difference is that Sana will say that the walls of the house are thin and she can hear "things" otherwise that I remember doesn't affect much.
Thank you!

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Did Futaba's breasts become even bigger?
I hope thats not some sort of fan service. Yikes.
I don't think Selly did this, he had already made it clear that he didn't like people seeing his game as an H game. I think it was just the camera angle he used that made it look bigger.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
I don't think Selly did this, he had already made it clear that he didn't like people seeing his game as an H game. I think it was just the camera angle he used that made it look bigger.
At the same time he's making/selling "care packages" (cp, pun?) with extreme loli (the worse kind) content, just to cater to some specific audience.
Was even part of the reason he's not here anymore.

So i do believe that there is a fine line on where he dances and is crossing it.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 303 Votes