Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I have not played the whole game past content from I think .31 so I can't tell. Not enough time to really devote my self to it lately. Holidays are going to be fun though.

Not sure what Jesus would say about me hanging out with Sensei on his birthday but like, it's capitalism and you take what you can get.
I don't know what he would say about that either lol, especially since Akira is still at the beginning of his development as a human and he's still a horrible person hahahaha.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I don't know what he would say about that either lol, especially since Akira is still at the beginning of his development as a human and he's still a horrible person hahahaha.
Is he? How much do we really know about him? For all we know he could be but a herald of the blind idiot god called Sensei whose dream our world really is.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Is he? How much do we really know about him? For all we know he could be but a herald of the blind idiot god called Sensei whose dream our world really is.
You managed to say something that I really can't understand and follow with my stupid brain hahaha

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Honestly I am still holding out for Sensei turning out good in the end. There are certainly scenes in there where you see that there is good in the man and it's breaking through to the surface. My guess is that his current state is trauma induced and not his actual person.

My guess is that on the day Ami lost her parents three people died, not two. One of them just kept on breathing.

Or maybe he didn't. My personal theory is that Sensei actually jumped off that roof and that all this mess is a result of Maya doing something she really should not have to make sure she did not loose him resulting in a monkey paw / pet cemetary kind of situation.
It's probably more like 4, if not 5 people, that "died" due to that accident. Sekai and Nozomu, of course, but Sensei was fucked up, Ami was fucked up (probably worse), and Niki was fucked up to the point she became suicidal then reinvented herself, after Sensei ghosted her because of it.

Ami somehow managed to take care of herself, and Sensei, who apparently got fucked up more through Maya, while Niki was becoming an Idol. Years later, then we get to the 'Baby Finches' stuff.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Honestly I am still holding out for Sensei turning out good in the end. There are certainly scenes in there where you see that there is good in the man and it's breaking through to the surface. My guess is that his current state is trauma induced and not his actual person.

My guess is that on the day Ami lost her parents three people died, not two. One of them just kept on breathing.

Or maybe he didn't. My personal theory is that Sensei actually jumped off that roof and that all this mess is a result of Maya doing something she really should not have to make sure she did not loose him resulting in a monkey paw / pet cemetary kind of situation.
Well, the ones I most want to have a happy ending in this world are Akira, Maya, Rin and Yumi. They are the ones I most hope will have a happy ending.

Well, it's pretty obvious that Akira's methods are a result of what Sekai did to him, so yes, it's trauma.

And yes he seriously has a more human side and well he only started to show this side in chapter 3 so much so that on Halloween he asks Tsuneyo if he has become a better person than he was when they met
Captura de Tela (16).png
Captura de Tela (18).png
Captura de Tela (21).png
Captura de Tela (24).png

And yes, I hope a lot, but this weakened side of him in the next chapter and
yes, I'm part of the team that thinks this guy has a good side hahahaha
Editi:Send it again because I forgot a sentence and I had accidentally deleted everything hahaha

Last edited:

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Either way I think it's safe to say that the moral of the game is that no matter how fucked up life gets things can always only get worse. Oh, that and don't pray to God too much. He might actually notice.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Either way I think it's safe to say that the moral of the game is that no matter how fucked up life gets things can always only get worse. Oh, that and don't pray to God too much. He might actually notice.
Because I created Fè that the end of the sentence would be "things can get better" Why would I expect a sentence like that from someone who is part of the LessonsinLove fandom

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Because I created Fè that the end of the sentence would be "things can get better" Why would I expect a sentence like that from someone who is part of the LessonsinLove fandom
To hope is to dream.
To dream is wake.
To wake is to look at your self.
To do so is to cry.

Newer wake little dreamer, lest ye be faced to see the true nightmare that life is.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
To hope is to dream.
To dream is wake.
To wake is to look at your self.
To do so is to cry.

Newer wake little dreamer, lest ye be faced to see the true nightmare that life is.
Ok now I liked this mini poem it is depressing and very realistic but I liked it.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Well, the ones I most want to have a happy ending in this world are Akira, Maya, Rin and Yumi. They are the ones I most hope will have a happy ending.

Well, it's pretty obvious that Akira's methods are a result of what Sekai did to him, so yes, it's trauma.

And yes he seriously has a more human side and well he only started to show this side in chapter 3 so much so that on Halloween he asks Tsuneyo if he has become a better person than he was when they met
View attachment 3179693
View attachment 3179695
View attachment 3179698
View attachment 3179702

And yes, I hope a lot, but this weakened side of him in the next chapter and
yes, I'm part of the team that thinks this guy has a good side hahahaha
Editi:Send it again because I forgot a sentence and I had accidentally deleted everything hahaha
Tsuneyo was so savage that event chain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I feel like whatever was fucking with everyone, was annoying Tsuneyo all night.

She does say he looks like a "partially reformed predator" though, which I guess is a win in Sensei's book.

Of course, he better hope she doesn't find out about Molly (if it turns out he actually did what he claimed he didn't remember if he did). Tsuneyo made it clear she'd butcher a rapist:

chronox42

May 1, 2020
After the previews for 0.35 were released, featuring the Behelit, I went ahead and read the entirety of Berserk by Kentaro Miura.

I thought it was absolutely fantastic. I recommend the whole tale to any Lessons in Love fan that can handle some black-and-white gore. It's a one-man labor of love that spanned something like thirty years, until the author died unexpectedly. (A taste of what we're in for, perhaps?) There are hundreds of chapters that tell an enthralling story of a broken man, show a deep understanding of human nature, and offer a heaping helping of psychological horror.

The entire thing is vastly different from Lessons in Love, but there are similarities that go beyond the superficial and appeal to the thirst I have for deep, disturbing fiction where you're never quite sure what's real. There's a protagonist who often makes the wrong decision when things truly matter, the scourge of memory loss induced by unspeakable trauma, an undercurrent of sexuality that often enhances the surreal, and the constant threat of obliteration by horrors that inhabit a world adjacent to what we perceive.

Anyway, I doubt there are direct lines between these works, but I bet Selebus took some inspiration from Miura's story. Definitely give Berserk a shot; if you do, avoid spoilers as carefully as you would for LiL. Also, there's a sort of companion book that was published with one of the last few volumes, and there's an interview in there with the creator that's surely worth reading if you like the manga and / or want some insight into an author who's a little like Selebus.

Thanks to the people who post the previews and those who discussed the Behelit, for pointing the way to another outstanding piece of fiction. Something I'm wondering now: are those creepy giant rabbits that keep showing up also a reference to some other work?

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I thought it was absolutely fantastic. I recommend the whole tale to any Lessons in Love fan that can handle some black-and-white gore. It's a one-man labor of love that spanned something like thirty years, until the author died unexpectedly. (A taste of what we're in for, perhaps?)
I certainly hope the author here has no intention of dying before he is done.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
It's been difficult to stay without updates because most of the things I had to discuss have already been discussed haahahah

Well now this topic here who do you think will reach the roof in the next chapter considering what happened to them in chapter 3?

Yumi:She had been feeling some déjà vu for days, so I put her as a candidate.
Tsuneyo: She was able to remember her memories that had been erased because of the Reset so I also consider her a candidate.

Io: She probably killed herself after the last conversation with Akira since she wasn't seen anywhere so I rule her out.
Makoto: She can talk normally about the world without any errors, so she's a strong candidate.

Chika: She didn't show any trait that can perceive the world then Discarto.

Rin: She has a small chance since in chapter 3 she manages to mention the issue of how long they've been in Akira's class without a bug, but I wouldn't put too much faith in her.

Maya:..........I hate Selly
Ayane: It's 99% confirmed that it will be there, so there's nothing to theorize.

Sana:she was kind of being erased in front of us so the chance of her being there is less than 50%.

Touka, Uta, Kirin, Molly, Otoha, Futabu, Noriko and Miku are the group that has so far shown 0 chance of appearing on the roof. Interestingly, most of them are also in the group of those who haven't had sex with Akira yet hahahaha.

Nodoka, Yasuo are in the group of those that I can't even say if they appeared there or not, both of them do a lot of things, Nodoka has a better chance of appearing if the theory that she is a relative of Akira is correct, otherwise I am completely in doubt.

I didn't take the secondary girls into consideration because I really don't think Selly would put one of them on the roof during a Reset.

Last edited:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
And thus it was that the words were spoken, the spell cast. And the dead once more walked upon the earth. And as is the case with all who prematurely wake. The dead were cranky.
Are you going to write a book? If the answer is no, I seriously ask you to reconsider because I guarantee it will be good and sell well.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Something I'm wondering now: are those creepy giant rabbits that keep showing up also a reference to some other work?
These?
unfortunately it most likely won't carry meaning worth going over like Behelit would; it's One Piece after all :ROFLMAO:
just probably the alpha version of those creepy rabbit dolls with angel names

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
It's been difficult to stay without updates because most of the things I had to discuss have already been discussed haahahah

Well now this topic here who do you think will reach the roof in the next chapter considering what happened to them in chapter 3?

Yumi:She had been feeling some déjà vu for days, so I put her as a candidate.
Tsuneyo: She was able to remember her memories that had been erased because of the Reset so I also consider her a candidate.

Io: She probably killed herself after the last conversation with Akira since she wasn't seen anywhere so I rule her out.
Makoto: She can talk normally about the world without any errors, so she's a strong candidate.

Chika: She didn't show any trait that can perceive the world then Discarto.

Rin: She has a small chance since in chapter 3 she manages to mention the issue of how long they've been in Akira's class without a bug, but I wouldn't put too much faith in her.

Maya:..........I hate Selly
Ayane: It's 99% confirmed that it will be there, so there's nothing to theorize.

Sana:She resets it in front of us so it's 100% not going to be there.

Touka, Uta, Kirin, Molly, Otoha, Futabu, Noriko and Miku are the group that has so far shown 0 chance of appearing on the roof. Interestingly, most of them are also in the group of those who haven't had sex with Akira yet hahahaha.

Nodoka, Yasuo are in the group of those that I can't even say if they appeared there or not, both of them do a lot of things, Nodoka has a better chance of appearing if the theory that she is a relative of Akira is correct, otherwise I am completely in doubt.

I didn't take the secondary girls into consideration because I really don't think Selly would put one of them on the roof during a Reset.
Makoto and Rin seem to be crossed out for now, considering Makoto's phone messages implies that they get left behind to masturbate in Ayane's bathroom when the Reset is happening. Someone is also dead with the rest trying to fix her:
Which makes me think that everyone at the party is probably crossed out, with someone (possibly Kirin), dead.

In other words, I think it'll probably be someone who isn't at the party.

Sana may have been losing it, but that's apparently normal. Even Maya couldn't remember her initial trips:
And we've seen Maya and Ayane, who still make it to the roof, go T-shaped during a Reset:
On top of all of this, Sana is like Ayane's teddy bear and makes her feel safe. I doubt she'd just leave Sana behind after the whole Ami and Maya thing.

Personally, if anyone besides Ayane and Sensei makes it to the roof, I'd be surprised if it isn't Sana. The recent Preview showing Ayane and Sana, also leads me to think they are going over Reset related things:
(Sana, the face of Chapter 4?)

Kind of hope Io makes it there as well. It's also plausible that Kaori makes it there, as she may have done so already:
Then there's Ami, and if she makes it there, that will be wild.

Last edited:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Makoto and Rin seem to be crossed out for now, considering Makoto's phone messages implies that they get left behind to masturbate in Ayane's bathroom when the Reset is happening. Someone is also dead with the rest trying to fix her:
Which makes me think that everyone at the party is probably crossed out, with someone (possibly Kirin), dead.

In other words, I think it'll probably be someone who isn't at the party.

Sana may have been losing it, but that's apparently normal. Even Maya couldn't remember her initial trips:
And we've seen Maya and Ayane, who still make it to the roof, go T-shaped during a Reset:
On top of all of this, Sana is like Ayane's teddy bear and makes her feel safe. I doubt she'd just leave Sana behind after the whole Ami and Maya thing.

Personally, if anyone besides Ayane and Sensei makes it to the roof, I'd be surprised if it isn't Sana. The recent Preview showing Ayane and Sana, also leads me to think they are going over Reset related things:
(Sana, the face of Chapter 4?)

Kind of hope Io makes it there as well. It's also plausible that Kaori makes it there, as she may have done so already:
Then there's Ami, and if she makes it there, that will be wild.
It's true, I had forgotten about that image of Makoto's phone.

I think Maya was more trying to say it's the way in which she, at first, entered a state like Akira who kept seeing things and talking to objects like that.

You made a good point about Sana, but in the image she looks really good and even a little crazy? I don't think she would be the type to be 100% calm about this situation even though these images are after the reset but, you know, anything can happen in this world.

I would think it would be cool to have her on the cover, especially since she was being prepared by Hope in chapter 3, so it would make a lot of sense for her to be the image and have more focus on her.

These clothes are completely from Sekai so I seriously don't know if you can agree that it could be Kaori and if so it could possibly be her being possessed by Sekai.

I also wanted more of Io, as I said, the chance of her having killed herself in this ending is very high. (Maybe a warning of what we might end up encountering in the next chapter or on the dark route perhaps? in case Selly decides to put a reference to DDLC in the middle of his game)

Ami: It's a total case of mystery, she literally sometimes seems like she has a chance and then it seems like she doesn't. like she seems to have a chance because she's linked to Sekai and Nozomu but she has the business that she can't even suspect that something could interfere in her world otherwise she becomes super obsessive and could seriously end up disturbing Akira a lot so like I said complete mystery to me.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15
4.10 star(s) 303 Votes