DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
It's true, I had forgotten about that image of Makoto's phone.

I think Maya was more trying to say it's the way in which she, at first, entered a state like Akira who kept seeing things and talking to objects like that.

You made a good point about Sana, but in the image she looks really good and even a little crazy? I don't think she would be the type to be 100% calm about this situation even though these images are after the reset but, you know, anything can happen in this world.

I would think it would be cool to have her on the cover, especially since she was being prepared by Hope in chapter 3, so it would make a lot of sense for her to be the image and have more focus on her.

These clothes are completely from Sekai so I seriously don't know if you can agree that it could be Kaori and if so it could possibly be her being possessed by Sekai.

I also wanted more of Io, as I said, the chance of her having killed herself in this ending is very high. (Maybe a warning of what we might end up encountering in the next chapter or on the dark route perhaps? in case Selly decides to put a reference to DDLC in the middle of his game)

Ami: It's a total case of mystery, she literally sometimes seems like she has a chance and then it seems like she doesn't. like she seems to have a chance because she's linked to Sekai and Nozomu but she has the business that she can't even suspect that something could interfere in her world otherwise she becomes super obsessive and could seriously end up disturbing Akira a lot so like I said complete mystery to me.
Yeah, those clothes are Sekai's, but check out the nails:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Could definitely be wrong, but that, on top of the Red-Eyed Kaori stuff:
Makes it seem like it's likely Kaori dressed up as Sekai. Probably possessed by whatever it is.

As for Maya, keep in mind that Sensei sometimes fucks watermelons, and constantly does weird sexual things, during Resets and in those states (a lot is just mentioned instead of shown). Maya, Ayane, and whoever else might go through similar things. Sana's microphones thing, might just be what it looks like from an outside perspective for her in that state. It seems to be hard or undesirable to remember what happens though.

I also think Sana might just normally be a little crazy:
This Reset stuff probably wouldn't affect her that much. If anything, she seems like the type that might enjoy an ever-looping world. Abandoned by her father, lost her brother, and her mother is constantly struggling to keep them stable, while she's struggling to fit in and be social. Yeah, a world like a video game where everyone respawns, would probably seem awesome to Sana.

I'm still wondering if there will be a Psycho Sana:
She does love horror movies, after all. They're her absolute favorite. Especially those with gore and dismembered body parts, presumably.

Not to mention, she seems connected to Pareidolia, with both having a taste for spiders, the dark, and perception. If it is it's turn, then it's likely Spring, and Sana is one of the few that is actually aware of Spring not being a thing:
Implying she might have a connection to it. (Even though she's compared to Winter and Ayane to Summer, she may actually be Spring in that comparison.)

As for Io, if she does kill herself, she might end up like Makoto. I also feel like she has a much larger role to play after the whole this room smells like Spring, and the Rollercoaster game unlocked a core memory, stuff. She reminds Sensei of himself as well.

Personally, I'm kind of hoping Sel will streamline Ami's story instead of splitting it between good and bad uncle. It's likely made it difficult to involve her in the main plot, because she technically has two different stories of her own going on. Plus, Main Ami may or may not even be around anymore after last update. Might even be a New Ami like New Maya. Definitely curious about where Sel is heading with Ami. Hard to count anything out just yet.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Yeah, those clothes are Sekai's, but check out the nails:
Could definitely be wrong, but that, on top of the Red-Eyed Kaori stuff:
Makes it seem like it's likely Kaori dressed up as Sekai. Probably possessed by whatever it is.

As for Maya, keep in mind that Sensei sometimes fucks watermelons, and constantly does weird sexual things, during Resets and in those states (a lot is just mentioned instead of shown). Maya, Ayane, and whoever else might go through similar things. Sana's microphones thing, might just be what it looks like from an outside perspective for her in that state. It seems to be hard or undesirable to remember what happens though.

I also think Sana might just normally be a little crazy:
This Reset stuff probably wouldn't affect her that much. If anything, she seems like the type that might enjoy an ever-looping world. Abandoned by her father, lost her brother, and her mother is constantly struggling to keep them stable, while she's struggling to fit in and be social. Yeah, a world like a video game where everyone respawns, would probably seem awesome to Sana.

I'm still wondering if there will be a Psycho Sana:
She does love horror movies, after all. They're her absolute favorite. Especially those with gore and dismembered body parts, presumably.

Not to mention, she seems connected to Pareidolia, with both having a taste for spiders, the dark, and perception. If it is it's turn, then it's likely Spring, and Sana is one of the few that is actually aware of Spring not being a thing:
Implying she might have a connection to it. (Even though she's compared to Winter and Ayane to Summer, she may actually be Spring in that comparison.)

As for Io, if she does kill herself, she might end up like Makoto. I also feel like she has a much larger role to play after the whole this room smells like Spring, and the Rollercoaster game unlocked a core memory, stuff. She reminds Sensei of himself as well.

Personally, I'm kind of hoping Sel will streamline Ami's story instead of splitting it between good and bad uncle. It's likely made it difficult to involve her in the main plot, because she technically has two different stories of her own going on. Plus, Main Ami may or may not even be around anymore after last update. Might even be a New Ami like New Maya. Definitely curious about where Sel is heading with Ami. Hard to count anything out just yet.
Now that you said that, I see that her chances are a little high, it's not 100% confirmed, but now I can see her being able to get up there.

Regarding Sekai, like I said, if it was really Kaori up there on the roof, it would be the version of her possessed by Sekai and not Kaori herself.

It's now that you said it would be quite interesting to see a Sana psycho if I didn't focus enough on the details she would be one of the last ones I would think could look like this.

Involving Io, I think it would be like Makoto but we wouldn't see it like it was with Makoto, I think she would just enter the screwed state without us understanding anything and the focus would be on us watching Akira try to understand what happened for her to stay like this.

I also hope that it simplifies Ami's story because it is quite confusing to make a linear story and understand her role in the story since there are two different versions and the story keeps changing a little depending on the version.

Gamer2023xyz

Dec 1, 2023
1) official website.

3) I recommend playing the new version but if you want to see more scenes H recommend the old version

4)The difference is that Sana will say that the walls of the house are thin and she can hear "things" otherwise that I remember doesn't affect much.
I should have replied to this to give full context. Per response above, where is the official website? Thanks much.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023

And for thou, Deskel
.................................................... .. .. .. ............................................... ... ... .... .......................... There are several options written to jump in front of me and one to wait until 2024.. .......let's wait, right? Life really sucks.

Feb 14, 2022
.................................................... .. .. .. ............................................... ... ... .... .......................... There are several options written to jump in front of me and one to wait until 2024.. .......let's wait, right? Life really sucks.

I still can't stop laughing from this

Last edited:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023

I still can't stop laughing from this
BRO THERE'S 1 MILLION CHARACTER SHOWS HOW MAYA'S NOT THERE TOO? SELLY HATES MAYA FANS IT'S NOT POSSIBLE. AND WHERE IS AKIRA'S DISGRACE THAT ALSO DOESN'T APPEAR THERE?

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I'm already accepting the image of Akira or Ami, it doesn't have to be Maya, just show an image of one of them and I'll be fine, I already know what Ami looks like, I just want to see an image of her at some event.

4.10 star(s) 303 Votes