fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
A random thought after walking past GameStop, is that the Switch Miku will be receiving is actually Sana's, hence the tape a ribbon on a open-box electronics style of a present. Because good lord these aren't cheap! And Sakakibaras aren't well-off at all (but maybe their financial status has been improving enough comparing to chapter 1, or this isn't something worth giving more thoughts into since Sana got a toy? bazooka for Ayane once lol).

This is also me secretly thinking that maybe Sana in the new chapter would be willingly/unwillingly giving away her console so that she could allocate her Animal Crossing time to Sensei quality time and quench her evergrowing heat, but I also think the chance of any of this happening is probably like 2%.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
My friend, if people saw these images soon, the chance of someone playing would practically drop to 0 hahaha
Honestly, I think it was that Maya one that actually convinced me to try this game. Saw it somewhere and was like "This looks fun."

I think I also saw depressed Rin, before actually playing.

On the other hand, If I really wanted to convince someone to check this game out, I'd probably just send these:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then I guess I'll just laugh when they get to the breed your niece part and go "WTF".

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Honestly, I think it was that Maya one that actually convinced me to try this game. Saw it somewhere and was like "This looks fun."

I think I also saw depressed Rin, before actually playing.

On the other hand, If I really wanted to convince someone to check this game out, I'd probably just send these:
Then I guess I'll just laugh when they get to the breed your niece part and go "WTF".
I discovered this game through a friend of mine who recommended it to me, the son of a bitch said it was a normal H game with student x teacher romance and with some basic themes of normal romance and, right, I was naive, I believed in him and I went to play it at night. .........I just accepted the disgrace of the event in the room with clocks that I wasn't expecting at 3 am. I've never wanted to kill a person so much in my life.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I discovered this game through a friend of mine who recommended it to me, the son of a bitch said it was a normal H game with student x teacher romance and with some basic themes of normal romance and, right, I was naive, I believed in him and I went to play it at night. .........I just accepted the disgrace of the event in the room with clocks that I wasn't expecting at 3 am. I've never wanted to kill a person so much in my life.
And that's why I try not to sugarcoat this game, lmao.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Just warning you, I hope this happens even if it is very unlikely nowadays.

Yumi is the best girl just below Maya and Rin.
Ironically, the opposite of that seems more likely. I'm still not sure how I feel about Nodoka taking Kirin away from the party and then someone ending up dead, apparently.

Yumi was also presumably the first fatality among the class in this timeline, and this occured after the Nodoka Yumi stuff, and after "Sekai" was restored.

Nodoka and "Sekai" sacrificing the class in the background.. maybe. Nodoka The Messiah will see you now:

Last edited:

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Nodoka and "Sekai" sacrificing the class in the background.. maybe. Nodoka The Messiah will see you now
I don't like this idea because it would imply that Nodoka actualy knows something and it would (imo) break her as character. I do love Nodoka from , drowen mad by inability to understand what exactly wrong with Kumon-mi.

ReallyBadAtNames

Jan 9, 2023
My first guess would be Io. Her obsession with Akira and how badly she took his words stand out to me. I can see her overdosing, either on purpose or by accident. Could also see a pill overdose as something the girls would try to 'fix'. Although considering in the text messages they're all starting to go insane, someone could have been brutally murdered and they're trying to shove her organs back inside. But Io feels like the most 'realistic' option to me, without any further detail about it.

And while I'm mindlessly speculating, I believe the way Otoha will eventually sleep with Sensei will be out of spite from getting continuously rejected by Niki. I think she even started to tell Niki that Akira is sleeping with other girls before Niki interrupted her and got angry. So with the darker way her character is going, I can definitely see her getting to a point where she gets into a "if I can't have you, I'll have your lover" kind of mindset.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
And while I'm mindlessly speculating, I believe the way Otoha will eventually sleep with Sensei will be out of spite from getting continuously rejected by Niki. I think she even started to tell Niki that Akira is sleeping with other girls before Niki interrupted her and got angry. So with the darker way her character is going, I can definitely see her getting to a point where she gets into a "if I can't have you, I'll have your lover" kind of mindset.
Hehe, this is Otoha I love. I would be more pleasured if Sensei, Niki, Otoha and Rin would just start swinging, sure it would be fun.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I don't like this idea because it would imply that Nodoka actualy knows something and it would (imo) break her as character. I do love Nodoka from , drowen mad by inability to understand what exactly wrong with Kumon-mi.
I mean, Nodoka knows about the girl with blue eyes:
That there are other worlds:
Knows about the Moons (and "her" who is probably Sekai):
and apparently knows about The Room With Clocks considering it's how her book ends:
Plus something about Ami, "Akira", and The Upside Down House, etc.

Nodoka probably knows the most about what's going on, out of the cast. Not to say that she isn't being misled or misinformed. She might be similar to Yasu.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
My first guess would be Io. Her obsession with Akira and how badly she took his words stand out to me. I can see her overdosing, either on purpose or by accident. Could also see a pill overdose as something the girls would try to 'fix'. Although considering in the text messages they're all starting to go insane, someone could have been brutally murdered and they're trying to shove her organs back inside. But Io feels like the most 'realistic' option to me, without any further detail about it.

Personally, I'm hoping for more of a possessed by Sekai thing, but I can definitely see Otoha trying to be spiteful.

Just hope she doesn't threaten to tell the authorities about Sensei sleeping with minors at some point. That sounds like a lot of drama, and something she could blackmail Niki and Sensei with, if she wanted. "Fuck me Niki, or I'll make sure Sensei gets in trouble." She's more or less the only girl I'd see doing this.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Nodoka probably knows the most about what's going on, out of the cast. Not to say that she isn't being misled or misinformed. She might be similar to Yasu.
I see it more like she can deduce or even see how world works, but cannot handle this information, like most of girls cannot handle reset-related paradoxes. An ethernal struggle of true genious against limitations of though itself sounds great and I love this concept.

Just a thoughts though

Just hope she doesn't threaten to tell the authorities about Sensei sleeping with minors at some point. That sounds like a lot of drama, and something she could blackmail Niki and Sensei with, if she wanted. "Fuck me Niki, or I'll make sure Sensei gets in trouble." She's more or less the only girl I'd see doing this.
Nice idea, btw. Don't tell Selebus

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I was thinking, did Ami cut her hair and got a choker to look a little like Maya?
As a huge fan of Maya, I wouldn't know how to react if this was the reason Ami cut her hair. I would be happy if she was helping Akira, but I also wouldn't like it because it would seem like she's trying to replace Maya and that's impossible.

4.10 star(s) 303 Votes