Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Even Paper City showed her as being literally unstoppable
I'm somewhat willing to give Paper City a pass because it technically didn't happen (I think?). But I was completely fed up when Ayane didn't go down, and was relieved when it turned into Maya.

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
I must just be different cause I rlly don't mind the treatment Ayame gets atm rip. Especially given her situation with the always loving Akira thing, and then finding out about all the girls. To me she always gave off that vibe of actually just hiding her feelings or keeping them in, like really really well. Just cause she loves him so much. It does seem weird for her to seem to get back on her feet really easily, but she kinda gives off the vibe of "shit another problem shoved under" but in reality they are stacking up. Could be wrong ofc but feels that way

Also very hype for this update. I need my lessons in love

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I'm not on there, but it's usually around 10am CST, right? Except for that one release where it was something like 9pm CST.
Yeah, which is why i'm asking cause it took longer to leak/get updated on the FP so i suspect Selly might try an odd time again, not that it really does anything but the dude is petty as can be and given his income has completely stopped growing, even shrinking, i can see him thirsting for 'revenge' in any and every small way he can.

Reactions: FireCazador

GSwole

May 1, 2023
Yeah, which is why i'm asking cause it took longer to leak/get updated on the FP so i suspect Selly might try an odd time again, not that it really does anything but the dude is petty as can be and given his income has completely stopped growing, even shrinking, i can see him thirsting for 'revenge' in any and every small way he can.
when theres a flag that crashes the game unless you have best uncle, itll be great

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Sel said about 9 AM CT

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
its almost* time lets go! I recently found a BGM Sel uses for rainy day events, so here is the BGM if anyone wants to add it to their playlist. Still gets me every time how he can find good tracks that fits the game's atmosphere like a glove

Last edited:

R3burn

Oct 20, 2023
my friend who bought Annual passes has received updates,
But in my time zone it's already bedtime
so,have fun u all

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Damn, you were spawn camping hard. I think your message popped up even before discord post was up.
Actualy it was released few minutes before discord post was up.

Good luck everybody, hope we will survive this

4.10 star(s) 303 Votes