Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
The picture looks like the preview of Noriko at the party looking at everyone
But it's that image, that's why I said there's a chance it could be her. It could even be her who will help Akira with his depression, that's why she's on the cover............................................I want this update soon so I don't have a heart attack here :)

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
You know, i'm a lot calmer this time, not thirsting hard for the leak, probably cause i've got a cozy cafe update to distract me but still, 2 months was so long i'm not feeling desperate for an update any more.
Well, anyway, I'm cool, I'm just theorizing a bunch of things in my head and I just want to see if at least one of these things will happen or not.

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
But it's that image, that's why I said there's a chance it could be her. It could even be her who will help Akira with his depression, that's why she's on the cover............................................I want this update soon so I don't have a heart attack here :)
No that maya. Trust me bro

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Man... either the usual leaker/s is/are asleep or the mods are... bleh... knowing my luck it'll leak 5 minutes after i give up and go down for a nap...

4.10 star(s) 303 Votes