Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
More people would know Higurashi through the animes (both old and remake) and that has no sexual content. Tbh I can't even recall sexual content from the novel, although I've played a very long time ago and probably just forgot.

Regardless, sexual content is the primary core of LiL, for Higurashi it's hardly more than an afterthought, as at it's core is a discussion about cute things/normal things turning out completely insane/terrifying.

matt_riochka

Jun 9, 2020
More people would know Higurashi through the animes (both old and remake) and that has no sexual content. Tbh I can't even recall sexual content from the novel, although I've played a very long time ago and probably just forgot.
it's mostly jokes where Keiichi and Irie are the "perverts" during the scenes at the restaurant where Shion works, although a scene or two can get rather weird

I think that reputation comes from the fact that the characters are young even for anime standards and still has some sex jokes and the pervert trope

joryuken

Sep 19, 2018
this fucking game,left me heart broken not once but twice,when is the wrath of god coming?,my brain cannot comprehend this anymore,I have become overloaded, as I play this game on a second play-through the less it makes sense and the more hurting my brain receives, I just warn you if you ever listen to"dies irae" while playing this game lord have mercy on us
eec8cc8cb298fab265c7ea78baec7328_6913bfcd438bdb8d757b0d59a48ca48b-2733382095.jpg

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
this fucking game,left me heart broken not once but twice,when is the wrath of god coming?,my brain cannot comprehend this anymore,I have become overloaded, as I play this game on a second play-through the less it makes sense and the more hurting my brain receives, I just warn you if you ever listen to"dies irae" while playing this game lord have mercy on us
View attachment 4053322
... be happy ...
... just smile ...
1726835101604.png

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Things will be fine, click to read the motivational post and continue to look up.
(I guess this turned into a motivational post, well, we all deserve it after this update.)

We'll be fine.

• Red Heart
Reactions: joryuken

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Just a heads-up, I haven't been able to spend much time making more signatures yet. But I did make a separate thread where you can get all of them if/when you wish, the link will always be just at the bottom of my own signature.

At the moment all of them are the static versions. I should be completing all of the characters first, and eventually move on to making the animated versions. You can also request a particular scene and I'll add it to the general signatures (the ones with just the "Lessons in Love" heading).

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Important question: what do you think about futunary? Do you prefer girls with dicks or boys with boobs?

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
The real question is would a fat guy be considered a futanari considering they have both boobs and a dick :WeSmart:?
No, futa also requires a pussy. The type of person you described is called "skuf", I'm not sure if there's a similar word in english.

4.10 star(s) 303 Votes