jresam

Sep 8, 2020
Can anyone help me and tell me why the 6th happy event is not triggering? Im stuck just before the 2ed reset and this is the only ??? event left?

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Will we finally understand one of the key phrases of the game? And perhaps what Kaori is talking about half the time?:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Answer: Probably not, but one can hope.
which one? there are three or four there :ROFLMAO: (see what I did?)

also, I'm trying my utmost to only expect costumes out of this update since Selebus decided to split the reset in two and there should be no actual revelations until the end of the next one. Also my favorite gum.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Acording to the wiki, you just have to... and I quote: "Git Good".
Thank you for listening to my Ted Talk.
Or follow this .
Thank you, you are a very kind person and I love you.
The sexual tension is so thick you can cut it with a knife. I wonder when they'll explore each other's bodies.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
which one? there are three or four there :ROFLMAO: (see what I did?)

also, I'm trying my utmost to only expect costumes out of this update since Selebus decided to split the reset in two and there should be no actual revelations until the end of the next one. Also my favorite gum.
There can be plenty of revelations this update, just expect it to have a cliffhanger we will scream about for a month, then get the other half which will answer some, and give us new stuff to scream about and then isn't there a hiatus until the next update where we find out what's gonna happen with Tsukasa?

Gonna be the season of blue balls, in both senses of the word.

NearBlueX

Dec 5, 2018
This game is too WHITE for my liking so i made a dark mod for myself which is more pleasing to my eyes. It turned out decent so thought of sharing it here.

View attachment 1931175

If you're using guide mod drop this file to
game\progress mod\

The progress_screen.rpy together with the guide mod is very out of date and will break the guide mod.

View attachment 1639891

rename the downloaded file to progress_screen.rpy
Is this compatible in v0-43-0? To be more specific with the guide mod too

Jun 1, 2022
Is this game the best there is? I just started playing these type of games and I feel like I won't find one as good as this lol
In terms of writing, yeah, pretty much, at least when we talk about non-japanese Visual Novels. If you get more into the medium, you might find some of those that might surpass any expectations you have, is the peak medium when it comes to story telling after all.

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
So, want to have a distraction? As a ficwriter (I will never show my actual fanfiction here) here are some random ideas:

Honestly some pretty cool concepts here. I’m also a writer, and often like to envision potential ‘what-if’ scenarios in franchises I like. It’s honestly one of my favorite pastimes.

If someone were to try and make a short story out of this, I’d read and critique it. I already RP on Discord anyway with LiL characters in the form of a story, so hey. I’m used to it.
Also there are some questions for you guys:

Imagine yourself in a past, studying in a class with main cast. Who will you be friends with, who will you argue with? Do not think of some meta information or gods stuff. Think about girls' personalities and how they act.
Not taking into account meta or game knowledge and just the characters themselves? I’d get along really well with Chika, Uta, Futaba, Noriko and Rin. Those five seem very sociable and like they can get along with pretty much anyone who’s decent. Molly and Miku also seem friendly, so perhaps they’d also be potential candidates.

As for who I wouldn’t get along with? Definitely Yumi, despite how much I like her as a character and would like to say differently. At first, there’s no shot she wouldn’t be standoffish towards me, and with no knowledge of her in-game, I’d just assume she was a bitch and that was it. Maya and I also wouldn’t get along on account of how reserved she is and how she sticks to her own small circle of friends. I probably wouldn’t bother.
Also, imagine yourself part of some family in LiL. Which family you would prefer to be born into? Like, tell me if you prefer to be someone's son or brother. Or even a daugher/sister.
Instinct tells me to immediately latch onto the Tsukioka family to be born into. You’ll be rich and set for life. But the more you think about it, the more you realize just how sheltered you’d be from the outside world until a certain age where you’ll be forced to adapt. And even then, that can prove very challenging unless you’re thrown straight into the fire. Assuming you weren’t, the process would take even longer to overcome. Besides, Touka and Tsukasa’s parents aren’t… the best, putting it lightly.

With that in mind, I might choose to be born a Nakayama. I get to have a rich, idol sister, so money still isn’t a concern. And at the same time, I have two (incredibly hot) sisters who I know I can rely on. Not to mention the game has given no indication that their parents are bad in any way. It seems like a solid family all around.
And which one of the girls you'll want to be real? As part of your family? Or as some random girl you suddenly meet with?
Y’know, unironically, I’d love to have Ami as a family member. She might be a liiiiittle fucking insane sometimes, but at least she’s loyal. Plus, she makes breakfast! Come on!
Anyway, here is the sad part about irl stuff.
Holy fuck, dude… I’m really sorry to hear about that, and for what it’s worth, I’ll be keeping you in my thoughts. Hopefully the results will come back as a false alarm, but in the event that the worst becomes true, I have this to say:

Kick that cancer’s ass. You can do it! The good part is that now you’re aware of it. The best way to handle things from here is figuring out the extent of your results and seeing what can be done.

I’m confident you’ll be right here posting with us when the ending to Lessons in Love comes out years from now. It’s something to look forward to.

Anyway, again, best of luck to you! You got this.

Oct 1, 2023
So, want to have a distraction? As a ficwriter (I will never show my actual fanfiction here) here are some random ideas:

Also there are some questions for you guys:

Anyway, here is the sad part about irl stuff.
"Imagine yourself in a past, studying in a class with main cast. Who will you be friends with, who will you argue with? Do not think of some meta information or gods stuff. Think about girls' personalities and how they act."

Answer: If this was the me from when I was 15-16 I would've definitely hanged with Io and hated everyone with her, but if I went back 7 years with my current personality it would probably be the gamer group so Molly, Sana and definitely Tsuneyo for my love of noodles

"Also, imagine yourself part of some family in LiL. Which family you would prefer to be born into? Like, tell me if you prefer to be someone's son or brother. Or even a daugher/sister."

Answer: I would not want to suddenly be family with any of the LiL families knowing I've jerked off to pretty much every girl... but if I had to choose I'd be an Arakawa. I have a very similiar bland personality to Akira's and I would easily pass off as a family member of his... but mostly I just wanna be able to eat Ami's food every day

"And which one of the girls you'll want to be real? As part of your family? Or as some random girl you suddenly meet with?"

Answer: I wish Ayane was real as a girlfriend, she already looks and acts like the girl who opened my heart, except blonde... feels weird for me to say knowing that I will most likely never fall in love with anyone and grow old alone

"The doctor thinks I might have cancer. So I recently took tests and now I am waiting for the results to come back and I will also be going to see an oncologist in the coming days. If the cancer is confirmed, I don't even know if I will be able to live to the end of LiL. Though considering I am still okay for now, I would be okay. Right?"

I am so sorry to hear that, you are my second favorite user in this forum and if I was WIRES I would take away any illness from you so that you can live healthy and enjoy the end of LiL... let's hope it's a false alarm

4.10 star(s) 303 Votes