DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So, want to have a distraction? As a ficwriter (I will never show my actual fanfiction here) here are some random ideas:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also there are some questions for you guys:

Anyway, here is the sad part about irl stuff.
Sad part:

The ideas:

Imagine:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Is this game the best there is? I just started playing these type of games and I feel like I won't find one as good as this lol
Currently yes, but whereas the quality of the "harem plot" can be observed without an ending, the same cannot be said for the overall plot and especially how derivative/verbose the supernatural elements are. We're hoping for the best on that front.
Edit: Just an off-topic mention, but recently I bought the Class of '09 on steam, and some aspects of its synopsis reminded me of DeSkel's Dark Route. Basically you're a senior girl in highschool that has to be mean to all these people that either want something from you or just to fuck you, cause if you don't you'll end up in truly horrifying scenarios. I think Ami would like it.
Just going to point out to you guys that this douche is an edgelord troll, by replying to him all you're doing is feeding his need for attention and he will continue to make bullshit pseudo-intellectual arguments to justify his stance just so you'll try and counter-argue whatever shit he spews, it's a waste of time and he gets off on it so just ignore him.
yep, another one to the ignore list.
To be fair, the only qualms I have with recommending SO is that it's not finished and never will. There are so many popular work made by deranged and fkd up people the bad deeds of which were either never found or just kept under rugs. People just don't know. The only thing that matters is that the work is good to enjoy and the animal is behind bars. There is no need to ruin the good time for people who is not in the know.
I half-agree with this. I am of the camp that the work is separate from the artist, however, that should be up to the reader. Wouldn't reading a book about serial killers written by a serial killer potentially sweeten the pot for some people?
So I recently took tests [...]
I am sorry to hear that. Throughout the years, I have lost more than a couple of close people to cancer. Some were lost within a year, some went on to live for another 30+ years (and still doing fine today). If found early, and depending on where it is, the chance of recovery is massive. Keep the faith and may everything favor you, including possibly being nothing.

Oct 1, 2023
Edit: Just an off-topic mention, but recently I bought the Class of '09 on steam, and some aspects of its synopsis reminded me of DeSkel's Dark Route. Basically you're a senior girl in highschool that has to be mean to all these people that either want something from you or just to fuck you, cause if you don't you'll end up in truly horrifying scenarios. I think Ami would like it.
Class of 09 is just a comedy game for me with how absurd some of the scenarios are.
I doubt Ami would like to be in that scenario, but maybe you meant that Ami would like to be one of the teachers trying to take advantage of the MC, current Prince Ami arc makes me believe so

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Anyway, here is the sad part about irl stuff.
Most cancers are treatable if caught early enough, hopefully you don't have it at all, but if you do, hopefully it's early enough that you can knock it out. They found mine in 2016, and I'm still kicking (and cancer free).

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Class of 09 is just a comedy game for me with how absurd some of the scenarios are.
I doubt Ami would like to be in that scenario, but maybe you meant that Ami would like to be one of the teachers trying to take advantage of the MC, current Prince Ami arc makes me believe so
Haven't played it yet, just bought it based on the synopsis and good reviews. I meant Ami liking it in terms of seeing everyone as an enemy in a highschool setting and that potentially leading to her chopping body pieces off of people.

But yes, highschool stuff tends to get overblown, although I was under the impression this was more in tone with what actually happens, though unlikely for every single extreme thing to happen to the same person at the same place from different sources. This reminds me of a song about extreme teenage stuff, although that one was obviously comedic in a dark/bizarre way .

Reactions: LessonsInDissonance
Oct 1, 2023
Haven't played it yet, just bought it based on the synopsis and good reviews. I meant Ami liking it in terms of seeing everyone as an enemy in a highschool setting and that potentially leading to her chopping body pieces off of people.

But yes, highschool stuff tends to get overblown, although I was under the impression this was more in tone with what actually happens, though unlikely for every single extreme thing to happen to the same person at the same place from different sources. This reminds me of a song about extreme teenage stuff, although that one was obviously comedic in a dark/bizarre way .
I think that you've been a bit misled by the game then, I don't think Ami would be the type to really like this game, maybe she would but not so much as others.
I feel like someone like Sana, Io, Molly or Ayane would find this more appealing, it's literally just a trashy dark humor shitpile of highschool stereotypes

• Hey there

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So, Random Question Time: Which girl do you think will destroy Kumon-mi first and why?:
(and not just out of those two, I mean out of everyone)

I can see a case for Ami, since she seems to blame the city for taking her mother away from her, based off her poetry:

Also, feel free to talk about who you'd prefer to destroy it, why, when, and how. The topic is now Destruction:

Dc345

May 27, 2020
So, Random Question Time: Which girl do you think will destroy Kumon-mi first and why?:
(and not just out of those two, I mean out of everyone)

I can see a case for Ami, since she seems to blame the city for taking her mother away from her, based off her poetry:

Also, feel free to talk about who you'd prefer to destroy it, why, when, and how. The topic is now Destruction:
Rika if keeps striking out and missing out on the bi-annual friend group foursome. The destructive lesbian energy has to go some where.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Foreshadowing of the Paper City situation:
Also, about Chika working at the maid thing:
Chika's been having her "I get it now" moments for a while, hasn't she? :ROFLMAO:

"Yeah, Uta, it's totally normal that a confirmed adult male that has sex with his students would be giving you half of your monthly income just to support you, despite the fact that you're very attractive and clearly has the hots for him. And that the other example I just gave has said supported person by him having sex with him too".

Edit: unrelated, but maybe this is important to DeSkel and aramaug, stumbled upon this during the event:

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Foreshadowing of the Paper City situation:
Also, about Chika working at the maid thing:
Chika's been having her "I get it now" moments for a while, hasn't she? :ROFLMAO:

"Yeah, Uta, it's totally normal that a confirmed adult male that has sex with his students would be giving you half of your monthly income just to support you, despite the fact that you're very attractive and clearly has the hots for him. And that the other example I just gave has said supported person by him having sex with him too".

Edit: unrelated, but maybe this is important to DeSkel and aramaug, stumbled upon this during the event:
Considering that Yasu can only see 2 out of 3 moons:
Only being aware of 2 out of the 3 C-gods may be implied.

As you mentioned, later on Yasu seemingly noticed Pareidolia or at least it's affects on Sensei, but she doesn't seem aware of what it is:
Yasu can also read Sensei's mind apparently now, so...maybe she's been leveling up on her skill tree?

Eitherway, Yasu may just not be aware of Pareidolia and frankly, she may have been getting manipulated by it for a while now. It could be that interference:

Her conversation with the Emissary of Pegasus recently may have actually been a conversation with the Emissary of Pareidolia, for example, but there's also been times where she is just suddenly confused about what's going on and why. HOPE/Her god can straight up possess her and her eyes go white, or just tell her things, so those other times probably aren't it's doing.

Nodoka's recent rant about Yasu only thinking there were two worlds, could also imply that Yasu is limiting herself or conflating info. Possibly in a "there is only one god and one devil" kind of way. She does acknowledge there are other things around, though:

Personally, I'm looking forward to Yasu having conversations with Himawari and Nao, just to see how that goes.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Imagine yourself in a past, studying in a class with main cast. Who will you be friends with, who will you argue with? Do not think of some meta information or gods stuff. Think about girls' personalities and how they act.

Also, imagine yourself part of some family in LiL. Which family you would prefer to be born into? Like, tell me if you prefer to be someone's son or brother. Or even a daugher/sister.

And which one of the girls you'll want to be real? As part of your family? Or as some random girl you suddenly meet with?
Well, based on the me of so many many years ago... I'd probably be friends with Rin and Futaba. Mostly Rin. But it's likely that I'd talk with most of them to some extent. I was a very sociable person.

If it was the me of today thrown into a teenager's body and mindset, then I guess it would be, ironically, Nodoka, Kirin and Otoha. Fuck my life :ROFLMAO: maybe I hate them so much cause they remind me of parts of myself I don't like.

As for the family, I think I'd do well being Tsubasa's third daughter. Absolutely no responsabilities whatsoever and Tsukasa can keep her traumas, just now being even less desirable, as a middle child. Failing that, I think I'd like being Rin's or Molly's sister. Or godmother to Yumi, I'd really like that. I would take her to see the turtles.

Oct 1, 2023
Well, based on the me of so many many years ago... I'd probably be friends with Rin and Futaba. Mostly Rin. But it's likely that I'd talk with most of them to some extent. I was a very sociable person.

If it was the me of today thrown into a teenager's body and mindset, then I guess it would be, ironically, Nodoka, Kirin and Otoha. Fuck my life :ROFLMAO: maybe I hate them so much cause they remind me of parts of myself I don't like.

As for the family, I think I'd do well being Tsubasa's third daughter. Absolutely no responsabilities whatsoever and Tsukasa can keep her traumas, just now being even less desirable, as a middle child. Failing that, I think I'd like being Rin's or Molly's sister. Or godmother to Yumi, I'd really like that. I would take her to see the turtles.
Pretty sure you'd have a lot of responsibilities as a tsukioka. Even if you were irrelevant to the family you'd still need to be well studied and versed in all the bussiness shenanigans, which at least for me would be an absolute bore, kind of how Tsukasa feels actually. (but I'd still love being rich)

Also from the question I don't think you're supposed to become a sister but a brother/father based on what role you want to take. If I was to become a girl then I guess I'd too join the Tsukiokas

• Haha

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Pretty sure you'd have a lot of responsibilities as a tsukioka. Even if you were irrelevant to the family you'd still need to be well studied and versed in all the bussiness shenanigans, which at least for me would be an absolute bore, kind of how Tsukasa feels actually. (but I'd still love being rich)

Also from the question I don't think you're supposed to become a sister but a brother/father based on what role you want to take. If I was to become a girl then I guess I'd too join the Tsukiokas
Responsability to study without a single care for retirement or having to work to pay bills? the horror.

Tsukasa's issue is that she doesn't/can't realise the extreme boon that both her mother and sister provide her, which is to prepare to be a spare without actually getting hammered with the responsabilities of it. The third daughter isn't even a spare, she'd likely just be pampered.

I fail to see how it's relevant which sex I am to the question, it wasn't about Akira. A sibling is a sibling, a parent is a parent. I guess a boy would be relevant to the Tsukiokas, but overall pointless.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LessonsInDissonance

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
High school me was friends to all the goth and punk girls, hopelessly asexual, and pined for redheads (but never wanted to do anything about it).

So friends with Rin and Sana, probably constantly talking Rin up to Chika to try and get them together, and hopelessly pining for Molly.

Adult me would be following Yumi around like a puppy, though. Love me brunettes with bad attitudes these days.

For family, torn between the Kandas and the Nakayamas. On the Kanda's side, pretty sure my incest kink with slot in well with Kirin, but with the Nakayama's I'd be surrounded be genuine talent.

Note: I see multiple people wanting the perks of being rich without the pressure, but choosing the Tsukiokas, which is a family that assigns strict roles. I just want to point out that Ayane's family is right there, also unbearably wealthy, and the father just throws money at his daughter to keep her out of his hair. That's a much better choice if you want pressure-free wealth.

As for which characters I'd want to be real: Gonna go off brand -- Touka.

Her Halloween costumes already hint towards a potential goth transition, I would love for her to become a BTGGF

I mean, I also would love to have a real Yumi, which would be the on-brand answer. But she'd be more of a BTPGF, which is nice and all, but not as good as a BTGGF

Oh, uh: BTGGF= Big Titty Goth Girlfriend, BTPGF would be the Punk version.

4.10 star(s) 303 Votes