Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Sana if somebody broke into Sakaki-Bar-A

(I have no clue as to why the thumbnail for the video is not showing up.)
Ironically, that same girl outright rejected a literal (supposedly) god that wanted to fuck her. Also the most rapist entity yet with that thing from the alley.

I wonder if that has to do with Sana's fantasies being, well, fantasies (only acceptable in a safe environment under roleplay), or if it really has to do with not wanting to be involved with supernatural entities (as Sekaori suggests). Would she have relented if Pegasus was a random dude? I find that hard to believe given how much she (supposedly) loves Akira.

That also begs the question as to why Sara is considered a whore among the divine entities. I'm led to believe that Sana's inclinations are mirroring Sara's to some extent. And Pegasus wants something from her, which either benefits her as well or is something that benefits Sekaori (given that she seems to advocate for it). Well, if Sara had sex with Pegasus, then what is it that she received in return (if anything)? And how was she able to break free from blacking out? Was that her boon? Or was the breaking free the reason as to why she's called a whore? Maybe laying with multiple entities? Maybe laying with a makeshift god?

Ugh, so many questions.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, basically:
Although I think Kaori disappearing might be more of a Sekaori taking over, maybe even talking to Akira directly. Kaori's body would likely be fine as it holds Sekaori and she's apparently on a divine level.

Edit: Mind you, all of this was about the second title because the first one could simply be nothing. BUT, Kaori made Akira her friend exactly when that was what he needed, she was his first friend iirc. If we use tinfoil, the event could have to do with her presence being a sort of divine intervention from the start, and those two events being Akira finding about it.

This could all also be nothing and "Friend" is just because Kaori is Kaori, and "Kittens" because that's what both hers and Nao-chan's costume is :ROFLMAO:

nawt0k

May 27, 2020
I'm finally getting back into the game after a short break. Got 2 or 3 updates to play through, but had to come here to drop comment.

I just got to the Io event....wow, that was quite hard to get through.

I'm not sure how choosing to have a missed event will impact future events, but its one that feels like the right route to take. I can always save edit to flip the bits if I have to later on. Feel free to let me know if there's a lasting impact of missing the event or any other critical misses. But as things stand, I'm fine with missing one.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I'm finally getting back into the game after a short break. Got 2 or 3 updates to play through, but had to come here to drop comment.

I just got to the Io event....wow, that was quite hard to get through.

I'm not sure how choosing to have a missed event will impact future events, but its one that feels like the right route to take. I can always save edit to flip the bits if I have to later on. Feel free to let me know if there's a lasting impact of missing the event or any other critical misses. But as things stand, I'm fine with missing one.
There's only been one conversation after this which has been affected by the choice. This upcoming update is the first we've seen of Io since but she's likely to be a background character and would have probably been skipped if it wasn't the halloween update and supposed reset time (though nothing from the previews is screaming it's happening in part 1)

I really want to see the upcoming Tsukasa events which is next update after halloween. Can guess based on those events the upcoming pacing of other story arcs like stomachache if she touches the penis that update or not. And who knows if the supposed reset in part 2 will even leave room to think about her instead of oh my god everything is on fire.

I really hope next update isn't going to be too dull, it's inherently set up. Just be better than 0.43 I beg.

Reactions: crustlord12

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
This could all also be nothing and "Friend" is just because Kaori is Kaori, and "Kittens" because that's what both hers and Nao-chan's costume is :ROFLMAO:
Friend -- Akira goes to a store that does not sell food, and bumps into Kaori. Since there is no food in the transaction, Kaori leaves the "burger" off her usual introduction.

Kittens -- the much-anticipated sex scene. Except she's dressed as a catgirl in it, and because of this, she becomes pregnant with kittens because why the fuck not? It wouldn't even be the strangest thing in the game.

4.10 star(s) 303 Votes