Dc345

May 27, 2020
(Moonflare please don't strangle me for this) Before Moonflare and I made our initial posts (around the 24th of August I believe) about the Himawari edits made to the wiki she (Himawari) was actually in the discord asking for access to the wiki to make the changes herself.(linking some of the posts she made below) So it looks like the ARG started on the 16th of August and we caught pretty much the tail end of the ARG.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apart from some of the "interesting" interactions she has with some of the mods she shares some interesting info.

Also it looks like the Twitter accounts of the Nothing is Beautiful characters and The Unofficial Upside Down House (Are You Happy Here) page also posted something on the same date Himawari first appears in the Discord. But it looks like any posts on that day were since deleted as all accounts have nothing posted on that day. And it looks like any evidence of these posts has been scrubbed from the discord server other than this screenshot which shows some thing was posted on that date.

Also Also, It looks like Miku and Onund God Hole or God of the Hole (what ever its fucking title is) share the same birthday.

Last edited:

LucioNeri

Oct 9, 2018
Ok, I'm going on a trip for a few days so I so I'll post my prediction about Io now, and thanks to the preview
I think I am on the right track:

No matter the route, Io will ask Akira for sex, but this is one of those times where the minor changes in dialogue will make a world of difference. One path Io is going to ask him because her self-destruct mode is going at full gear and she thinks this is the only way she can keep Akira around and "win" over the others. In the other path she is going to ask out of pure curiosity, trying to understand why sex is so important to him and why he doesn't hate Sekai for what she did to him. No matter what, both routes are going to be uncomfortable to say the least.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
(Moonflare please don't strangle me for this) Before Moonflare and I made our initial posts (around the 24th of August I believe) about the Himawari edits made to the wiki she (Himawari) was actually in the discord asking for access to the wiki to make the changes herself.(linking some of the posts she made below) So it looks like the ARG started on the 16th of August and we caught pretty much the tail end of the ARG.

Apart from some of the "interesting" interactions she has with some of the mods she shares some interesting info.

Also it looks like the Twitter accounts of the Nothing is Beautiful characters and The Unofficial Upside Down House (Are You Happy Here) page also posted something on the same date Himawari first appears in the Discord. But it looks like any posts on that day were since deleted as all accounts have nothing posted on that day. And it looks like any evidence of these posts has been scrubbed from the discord server other than this screenshot which shows some thing was posted on that date.

Also Also, It looks like Miku and Onund God Hole or God of the Hole (what ever its fucking title is) share the same birthday.
I've always wanted to ask, do we know what these really are about? Or better yet, do we know who exactly is behind that Himawari account along with those wiki edits? I am in the process of deciding how serious I want to look at these.

My strongest reason is that, like any other documented item, information should flow to wiki and get summarized there (and get agreed upon many as one extra QA step), and not the other way around where you can find information on the wiki that looks seemingly important but literally doesn't exist anywhere in the source materials.

I'd give passes to miscellaneous, trivial, and unimportant character facts like blood types. I can tolerate these information being mentioned only in wiki and never elsewhere, but not when the information has enough impact or is tied to the most mysterious figures in the game. Where did you learn this from even? If I can decide, the chance of Selly himself or someone endorsed by him doing these edits is so microscopic compared to the chance of a group of nitwits doing heavy RP and pulling everyone's leg.

Despite me saying that, I noticed I've given one pass to the Are You Happy Here Twitter account along with all the mumble jumble there, but only because that account just looks like a dev shitposting epicenter in which everything there is elusive as fuck anyway; it is not equivalent to finding stuff on the wiki that you can't even reference.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I've always wanted to ask, do we know what these really are about? Or better yet, do we know who exactly is behind that Himawari account along with those wiki edits? I am in the process of deciding how serious I want to look at these.
Tl;dr everybody but Selebus would be banned for this
My strongest reason is that, like any other documented item, information should flow to wiki and get summarized there (and get agreed upon many as one extra QA step), and not the other way around where you can find information on the wiki that looks seemingly important but literally doesn't exist anywhere in the source materials.
Yes

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fdsasdf_p

Dc345

May 27, 2020

I'd give passes to miscellaneous, trivial, and unimportant character facts like blood types. I can tolerate these information being mentioned only in wiki and never elsewhere, but not when the information has enough impact or is tied to the most mysterious figures in the game. Where did you learn this from even? If I can decide, the chance of Selly himself or someone endorsed by him doing these edits is so microscopic compared to the chance of a group of nitwits doing heavy RP and pulling everyone's leg.

Despite me saying that, I noticed I've given one pass to the Are You Happy Here Twitter account along with all the mumble jumble there, but only because that account just looks like a dev shitposting epicenter in which everything there is elusive as fuck anyway; it is not equivalent to finding stuff on the wiki that you can't even reference.
I'm 99% sure it's Sel behind the Himawari accounts. Sel doesn't run the wiki or the website his mods do so the only thing he is responsible for is game related content. So what this basically is Sel asking for permission to changes to the wiki under the guise of Himawari since one of her abilities is to hop between different realms and he made it into an arg. Same thing applies to Are You Happy Here which is basically the Twitter page for the Upside Down House people as it exists outside of Lil.

Sort of Realted Addon: I think we've seen the House by the Lake. I think it is the last location you visit in Nothing is Beautiful right before the demo ends.

apostolodieros

Jun 13, 2019
Am I the only one who finds Tsubasa terribly unpleasant? She should be the one who calls herself Akira's friend, but she is the same one who puts him under tremendous pressure due to Tsukasa's story, and from the last event we can imagine that she has discovered his discomfort towards cars. Honestly, the more we deal with her, the less I like her.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Am I the only one who finds Tsubasa terribly unpleasant? She should be the one who calls herself Akira's friend, but she is the same one who puts him under tremendous pressure due to Tsukasa's story, and from the last event we can imagine that she has discovered his discomfort towards cars. Honestly, the more we deal with her, the less I like her.
You are definitely not alone, she is often likened to Sekai in this thread.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Sure I'll learn to love her like I did with Sekai in previous chapter

Dc345

May 27, 2020
She'll be more likeable when she's nude.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
A significant amount of people don't like her. Not as much as Nodoka, Otoha and Wakana's soon to be ex (no shit I forgot her name) Osako, but a lot.

Edit: I think my brain is starting to have difficulty keeping Osako in the to-hate list given that she's hot now (and has taken the first steps towards being an adult).

• Haha
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl
4.10 star(s) 303 Votes