eric_alvin

May 26, 2020
Then I guess the girls sharing rooms are a given? They seemed to be put together on purpose for the story, or contrast.
To that, Rin+Chika, Ami+Ayane, Futaba+Yumi (This one's going to be so much fun) and Rin+Sana almost seem logical.
Since we got confirmation on mother+daughter pairs, and Sara+Sana is a possibility, I do wonder if Rin+Haruka is a possibility? Hell, I think Rin set us up with her because she herself's got the hots for her.
Also remember Rin already asked if she could
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so there's another potential one. The foundation for a lot of threesomes is there, so anythings possible with further development

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
Then I guess the girls sharing rooms are a given? They seemed to be put together on purpose for the story, or contrast.
To that, Rin+Chika, Ami+Ayane, Futaba+Yumi (This one's going to be so much fun) and Rin+Sana almost seem logical.
Since we got confirmation on mother+daughter pairs, and Sara+Sana is a possibility, I do wonder if Rin+Haruka is a possibility? Hell, I think Rin set us up with her because she herself's got the hots for her.
just imagine bringing up that idea with sana, i imagine that would be a very interesting conversation. gotta say though with how makoto has been getting progressively more perverted maybe she would be open to something like that eventually?
Also remember Rin already asked if she could
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so there's another potential one. The foundation for a lot of threesomes is there, so anythings possible with further development
i had completely forgotten about that, the possibilities are endless.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
What kind of incest are we talking about? Family? Like, son mom? Brother sister? Father daughter? Aunt nephew? Two things I mostly avoid. Incest and NTR. But the setting looks good. So I will try it if there's no family incest.
But thanks dev and everyone for your time.

Jimbolance

Nov 19, 2018
What kind of incest are we talking about? Family? Like, son mom? Brother sister? Father daughter? Aunt nephew? Two things I mostly avoid. Incest and NTR. But the setting looks good. So I will try it if there's no family incest.
But thanks dev and everyone for your time.
There's uncle/niece in the game right now but due to plot stuff it's not *technically* incest...probably? (it's complicated) Also the dev has said there will also be mother/daughter and sister/sister stuff at some point.

Reactions: Evilashv02

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
So I will try it if there's no family incest. .
I almost sure that is the definition of incest. But I will tell you something thats said in thevery prologue: MC got "isekaied"
He basically took over a teacher's body, without the original teacher's memories. He then pretended to be the teacher to stay around high school girls, including his "niece"
So yeah, Ami ("niece") has a story of her own, and you could just hang out with the other girls instead. Try that and see if you like them enough as to push through the parts you don't like. I highly recommend the game. Especially Rin's story. She a cutie. And a homie.

Reactions: oblivion9900

bofalmao

May 26, 2020
when I saw the name Futaba I had to recheck the tags whether there was a trans/futa tag or not...don't like futa that much ...glad to see it not being in the tags :)
(even if u decide on adding one..plz make a futa and a normal girl varient pls)
yea i think selebus knows that alot of people dislike it

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Selebus the racaty pc and android links in the OP are misplaced i.e the pc link shows the apk and android link goes to pc file....might want to correct that one

Junks

Feb 22, 2020
So I copied saves from 0.4.0 to 0.6.1 and done everything I can, however I am still missing Secret 2, 5 and 6, and I am also missing Rewrite, Reset and Cursed Birds, but I have done all the later story events. My character even mentions "reset" several times but the events are still unmarked.

Could this be a problem with importing saves? Is there something I am missing or something specific I need to trigger? Literally everything other than those six events are ticked off.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Selebus the racaty pc and android links in the OP are misplaced i.e the pc link shows the apk and android link goes to pc file....might want to correct that one
Mods updated that. Will fix now.

however I am still missing Secret 2, 5 and 6
Finding secret 2 is the key to unlocking the rest of those. The mention of the "Reset" prior to playing it was an 0.6.0 bug and was fixed this version. If you can find Secret 2, you should get back on track. There's a guide that will tell you how to unlock it pinned in the Discord.

Reactions: DrFree and Junks

eric_alvin

May 26, 2020
So I copied saves from 0.4.0 to 0.6.1 and done everything I can, however I am still missing Secret 2, 5 and 6, and I am also missing Rewrite, Reset and Cursed Birds, but I have done all the later story events. My character even mentions "reset" several times but the events are still unmarked.

Could this be a problem with importing saves? Is there something I am missing or something specific I need to trigger? Literally everything other than those six events are ticked off.
You aren't missing anything, you just haven't triggered the events yet. I also had my main character reference the reset before I triggered it in 060

Junks

Feb 22, 2020
If you can find Secret 2, you should get back on track. There's a guide that will tell you how to unlock it pinned in the Discord.
Thank you for the tip! I never even considered selecting the option needed for triggering Secret 2.

Oct 29, 2017
Love your game! Any chance of the MC growing and changing a bit just as the girls are? Being more responsible, putting more effort into teaching, &c? Having things go both ways between everyone would be pretty cool.

Just popping in to say there are definitely a number of threesomes to be had and I'm open to pairing literally anyone and everyone :cool: Just needs to make sense in the context of the story.
Want to help Rin hook up Chika :)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Scyra and DrFree

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Love your game! Any chance of the MC growing and changing a bit just as the girls are? Being more responsible, putting more effort into teaching, &c? Having things go both ways between everyone would be pretty cool.

Want to help Rin hook up Chika :)
Glad you're liking the game so far! He'll definitely see some more growth in the future. The game still has a very, very long way to go, and having the bulk of his development happen before we're even like 10% in would make certain future events a lot less interesting ;)

4.20 star(s) 294 Votes