• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Let It Go [v1.0] [Dumb Koala Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

estrada777

Super cute and hot. Brief, as always with Dumb Koala, but it doesn't need to be longer as it builds just enough and then gets right to the sexy point. I love the freckles and the no-makeup towards the end. I was very impressed with the model poses and expressions during the photo shooting.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

GuyMizrahi

WOW!!! great story and characters. the graphic work is amazing. Even though I don't normally like lesbian VNs, this one got me hooked.
    I hope Dumb Koala will use these characters in future works cos I would most definitely need more. very well made.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

MacLovin'

Another perfect scorcher from DumbKoala, who keeps delivering insane lezcest content at a rate that would make other devs jealous. The writing is simple, but with some nice touches here and there (the "secret touching" while being already caught was hot as fuck). And the trademark photo shoots are as great as ever. Can't wait for Rebecca's Raunchy Retreat to come out...
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Cussstom

This is second game I've played from DumbCoala after Clara's Love Hotel.
    Top notch quality of renders and models as expected. I enjoyed the game very much.
    Would love to see progression from Lucy taking pictures for Insta to Zoe and Lucy onlyfans superstars. Sadly the story ends too quickly.

I recommend this game but rate 4 stars because it's too short and there's no story and characters development.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

elsanna_iduna

Dumb Koala does it again!

Very pretty models, hot and short COMPLETED story, lesbian sisters, what else do you need?

I appreciate this developer for continuing to make content for the lezcest genre, which is rare and beautiful. Keep it up DK!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

georgiaboy1234

It's another lovely story from Dumb Koala Games. I am in absolute love with all the work that they put into taking the stories from the website and turning them into VNs. No choices, but it's just a story that builds and is just incredibly hot. The scene with the toy is just absolutely incredible, great animation, great build, just great everything.

Good job team and I look forward to each and every one of your games.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

KiraJames

A very good lesbian games, like always doing great work having female protagonist and lesbian only games. Seriously way better then a lot of those games, tricking people with the female protagonist and lesbian tags, when there is barely any lesbian scenes. Don't listen to those bitches in the comment section complains there is no dick.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

feveki3156

Great renders, straight into the action.
    Tad too short without any character development at all... not that you really expect any in a short, still worth giving us something to work with especially given the yuri setting.
    Reminds me of the sono hana series.

Would give it 4.5 if I could.
    Can't quite justify a 5 given the length, much prefer this kind of VN to have more emotion.
    Bit of whiplash going from Zoe hating Lucy's vanity to drooling over her, followed by more whiplash of Lucy being embarrased about the skimpy outfit to a nude photo shoot.