VN Let me know if you like the idea for this new upcoming game

Dec 27, 2020
A rough idea for my game is presented below. Also, an image is attached which shows the example quality of image renders that will be used for development. This image took 5 hours for CPU rendering which is crazy, so I gotta wait for a new system with an RTX graphics card for better quality and less time for rendering. So, the release might require quite some time. Let me know if you like the storyline or provide personal feedbacks on how to improve the game idea or renders.

Game Idea

Name: The Mastermind

You play as a young man who was separated from his family as a child following a major accident. You somehow survived the life-threatening experience but never found your parents again. You were found by a Victor, a member of the Grimaldi Crime Family who trained you in the art of combat. Following some of your biggest hits over just 25 years of your life, you were initiated into the family. However, a traitor within the family contributed to a hired hit gone bad and you were captured by government agents. You soon find out that the government agents are trying to deal with a major situation in Blaze City which is full of corrupt officials. You convince the agency to put you undercover in the role of a young college student beyond enemy lines for you to track down and assassinate a high-value target involved in a drugs and prostitution ring. You know that it’s more likely a suicide mission and if you get caught or killed, the agency will not take responsibility to prevent a political dispute. However, you have your own personal investigations to conduct in order to find out who the traitor is and to take him down. You also have to find a way to escape the clutches of the agency and develop your own criminal empire where nobody can touch you.

Gameplay
In order to achieve these objectives, you need to make calculated decisions as the agency has eyes everywhere. Any wrong move can prompt the agency to expose your real identity, making you a target of other rival crime families. You need to develop friendships and relationships with other students and staff members at the college, corrupt them and use them or their family members to get a hold of high ranked officials in the city. You can also use your combat skills to defeat or kill bosses and take over major criminal establishments. You can also check local news to find out problems that corrupt political leaders in the city are facing. You can develop good relations with these leaders by killing witnesses, bribing or threatening officials and kidnapping family members of these officials to gain leverage.

The game will include sex scenes involving the MC with college students, kidnapped girls and more. There may be avoidable NTR or Sharing scenes as well as sex scenes in criminal hideouts that are involved in prostitution. However, NTR and Sharing are not the main focus of the game.

Expected Tags: Corruption, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Mystery, Crime, Creampie, Footjob, Groping, Handjob, Harem, Prostitution, Pregnancy, Teasing, Spanking, School Setting, Criminal Enterprise Setting

Last edited:

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
5 hours for one grainy 4:3 render? Yeah, without a new graphics card this is going nowhere. As far as the idea... eh, it's pretty gamey and the undercover mafia setting isn't the freshest of ideas, but it depends on how well it's written.

Reactions: blackbirdrising
Dec 27, 2020
Yeah, I made the render on my laptop and that too at nearly 100% CPU usage. So, I'm waiting to get a new system with a Ryzen processor and RTX graphics for 1080 or 4k renders. Considering the hike in prices, its gonna be a while until I can get the new system. Fortunately, it provides quite a bit of time to polish the storyline and work alongside another writer to develop an interesting script.