Let me tell you about some NTR hentai I caught the other day

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
So I was browsing a hentai site, saw a thumbnail with some appealing looking chicks, clicked it, and scrolled through it to find the plot

So a guy returns to his home with his new wife. Overnight his wife is brought to a room to be gangbanged by his father and other men to basically brainwash her into being a sex slave. He knows this but doesn't really care because he came back for the love of his life who ended up marrying his father. His father knows this and taunts him by showing him videos of his dad banging her. So eventually the MC gets his love alone, they finally have sex, proclaim their love to each other, and swear to run away together, only for him to get KO'd, then a few days later at his home he is sent a video of his wife still getting gangbanged so hard she forgets she was ever married, the video being taken by his love who laughs at the idea of them ever really being together, then proceeds to get banged on video. Throughout, the MC becomes greatly ashamed by the fact he's getting turned on by it.

So how does this tie into here? Well I used to be one of those "watching a girl you want to fuck get fucked by someone else is NTR!" crowd. So even though usually I X out of those videos because NTR isn't my thing, I skipped through to get context. I've X'd out of many games because of the slightest inkling of cucking, but now? Shit no game I've ever seen has had what I now realize is real NTR.

If you're one of those anti-NTR people, just keep that in mind in the future when you want to put a game on blast because in the incest game your mom is sleeping with some other guy.

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
If anyone is curious, the name of this anime is "Kagachi-sama Onagusame Tatematsurimasu: Netorare Mura Inya Hanashi" or "かがち様お慰め奉ります 寝取られ村淫夜噺" in Japanese (which is roughly translated as "Kagachi-sama, Please Honor Me with Your Presence: Dark Night at NTR Village"). ( )
Also, it's based on a game by Orcsoft.

Reactions: Salmacius