[R>Artist 3D] Share Let's be a team! Looking for long term 3D artist to make games on Renpy

Xibi

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2021
Hi!

I am looking for a long term partnership.

I love writing characters and dialogues since forever and would love to see them come to life in a VN. I'm a newbie in coding but I am learning and have already started playing around with Renpy.

This is for a project that we will start from scratch. I have ideas, storylines, characters in mind already but I wanted to build a team before writing too much because as said earlier, this will be a partnership. You will be in charge of all the designs and arts and I'll do the coding and writing but as a team, I want us to value each other's opinions and feedbacks despite each having freedom with the creativity.

Project:
No name yet but it will be a college setting with a male MC.
Story-character driven game. I want a game where each character exists outside of being in the same scene with MC, other characters' interact with each other, etc.

The game's plot is not revolutionary I know but as a first project, I'd rater start simple with a setting that a large % of players can get into to build an audience.

Looking for:
The game will be on Renpy and I want it to look realistic so I'm looking for an artist that work on Daz type of models.
If you have a hobby/passion for making models, designs, environments and want to try it more seriously, please join me!

Employment Type:
Since this is a passion project, we will get money if we make money. The goal is to set up a patreon page where the revenue will be split 50/50.
If we make it and can put the future game on sale like stream, same split.

Work commitment:
Long term collaboration. I have a day job but the dream would be to make it and turn it into full-time.
As a player, I know how horrible waiting for a new episode to drop is so I'm looking for someone who can spare a little time every day to work on the project. The idea would be to have a dev time of less than 4 months per episode.

Job Description:
Since I tried my hands at Daz and wanted to jump out of the window, you will be in full charge of the game visuals. Rookie artist are of course welcome, we can learn and improve together.

If you are interested or have questions, dm me or contact me on discord ( Phantom7#8694 ).